What`s happened to the forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wernt forced to quit

Mad Biker your annoying n he wernt forced to quit he did it by his own will i dont think you really no much about leicester do u?????

Remember this is a leicester forum so u better start learning mate

He wernt forced to quit

Mad Biker your annoying n he wernt forced to quit he did it by his own will i dont think you really no much about leicester do u?????

Remember this is a leicester forum so u better start learning mate

Your annoying mad biker im glad i dont no you properly u have to know stuff bout leicester if your on this forum and to me you just dont seem to know anything about us so do urself a favour mate and just go micky wasnt forced to go anywhere he did it by hi own will its better for the football club anyway so you know leave that other person alone MATE

Sam said:
Your annoying mad biker im glad i dont no you properly u have to know stuff bout leicester if your on this forum and to me you just dont seem to know anything about us so do urself a favour mate and just go micky wasnt forced to go anywhere he did it by hi own will its better for the football club anyway so you know leave that other person alone MATE

Alrite after 3 of nearly the same posts, we get your feelings about mad biker.

Mad Biker

Sorry

sorry didnt think it was working i dont hate him that much sorry lol

Back off Sam, Mad Biker is well respected and his posts about club gossip are usually spot on. Ignore him MB you are appreciated by the rest of us.

Sam feck off and in the words of Homer you are a twat.

Re: Mad Biker

Sam said:

are you completely f eckin mental? MB don't know anything about City?

he was next in line after Basset for the caretakers job

Hello Sam, welcome to the forum.

As a new member, you obviously don't know who Mad Biker is. I don't know him at all personally, but I do know that he has far closer links to the inner workings of LCFC than you, I or anyone else on this forum will ever have. I think I know who his source is, MB is a personal friend of somebody VERY high up in the club. Someone who was definitely involved in this situation - someone who was actually present, in the room, when all this was going on. Were you? No, didn't think so.

Sam - I don't get the impression that you'll apologise for abusing someone you don't know, so I will do it for you - sorry for this post, MB - hope you don't get the arse and leave us, like one or two other well informed LCFC people have in the past when they've received juvenile criticism from text message kids... :roll:

Sorry everyone

Ok thnx a lot desert fox sorry MB ill try nt 2 offend u in the future sorry ne1 else hus annoyd wiv me but i just sort of need to get into this forum thing ok so giv me a week or so ill get the hang of it sooner or later.

Well done Sam - apology accepted by me at least - that makes you a lot bigger than some of the dozy feckers that come on here and slag people off left right and centre...

DesertFox said:
Well done Sam - apology accepted by me at least - that makes you a lot bigger than some of the dozy feckers that come on here and slag people off left right and centre...

Yeah me too fair play Sam.

i'm quite prepared to accept your apology as well....

...if only i could make any sense out of it :lol:

mad biker said:
Am gutted that the fickle, brainless, "so called" fans have forced a great manager to quit, I`m sure they`ll be very proud !

We've had at least 1 great manager, several very good ones, decent ones, ordinary ones and bad ones. You obviously know one of these managers personally and are very loyal - that's excellent. But I d categorise him as a decent manager. Based on results, Micky Adams did a fine job for this club when he took over - but has seemed to lose his way. From the outside, it appeared that he had lost the ability to get the players to raise their game & seemed to be at a loss as to how to change things round.

That said, I'm not happy that he has walked away because I remain pessimistic about the club finding a better replacement.

Am gutted that the fickle, brainless, "so called" fans have forced a great manager to quit, I`m sure they`ll be very proud

Mad biker. the great man in the know. What are you talking about.
ma left of his own accord, as you should know.
ma as lost the respect and support of the players, again you know this
Just as he did last season, as you know.
and any manager that losses that will end up getting no where and that aint my fault or anyone else's on this site. AS YOU KNOW

As a city fan, I will always complain when someone screws up at city, I dont boo our own players or slag ma at the ground, but on the messagboard, I let rip, I speak the truth and base my discusions on facts and stats. I do not resort to childish name calling of fellow users (except in retaliation)and unlike yourself I am happy to see others express their opinion which I respect.

Sam you are dead right Mad Biker is out of order blaming others (An ma trait) and resorting to name calling. SAM, You have no reason to be sorry. MB is being a tosser, AS HE KNOWS.

If he has gone because of the fans (which he said he hadn't) then he wasn't the man for the job.

Keep the Faith said:
Back off Sam, Mad Biker is well respected and his posts about club gossip are usually spot on. Ignore him MB you are appreciated by the rest of us.

Top shout, Mad Biker's a true LCFC fan with superb links to the club.

alex said:
Keep the Faith said:

Top shout, Mad Biker's a true LCFC fan with superb links to the club.

Totally agree, also, Sam is challenging Fox Fan for the illiterate of the year award.

Step, can you explain this posting please:

I do not resort to childish name calling of fellow users

Closely followed by:

MB is being a tosser

Very, very, very poor

MB you are respected by the majority on this forum, and you know better than to listen to this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669