Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Step, can you explain this posting please:

I do not resort to childish name calling of fellow users

Closely followed by:

MB is being a tosser

Very, very, very poor

MB you are respected by the majority on this forum, and you know better than to listen to this nonsense

:lol: :lol:

I never listen to Homer's nonsense either MB. :lol: :wink:

Thanks everyone, I had`nt seen these posts till today, you`re all right of course, I do tend to over react somtimes when I should, as Malf would have said "chill my beans" I suppose knowing about certain aspects of the way the club is run and being a bit closer to things makes me a bit more sensative to comments by people who don`t know what`s going on, I was very pro Micky Adams mainy because I know how well thought of he was around the place, it really hurt reading the harsh and unfair critisism of a really nice guy, but we move on, any manager is only a custodien of our beloved club, it belongs to US, and deep down I know we all wan`t what`s best for it, Managers, staff and players only work for LCFC, we LOVE LCFC ! so let`s get fully behind Harry and help us to get as many points as possible from the next 3 games !

You're a legend MB, a true gent...

While we're all allowed to get carried away, stick to your guns, there are many who take your posts as the most important factually on this forum, me especially...

I will accept the above message as an apology from MB for his name calling of fellow users in the quote below.

mad biker said:
The bluddy moronic fans, "you don`t know what your doing" etc etc etc ! twats like our friend Step, :x

mad biker said:
Am gutted that the fickle, brainless, "so called" fans have forced a great manager to quit, I`m sure they`ll be very proud. :x

Of course if, the rest of the board members paticularly homer and co do not think it constitutes an apology then, I will be happy to sit back and read the attacks on MB for name calling.

PS: Mad Biker, Can I assume that my complaints about ma have heavily influenced him to leave city? I dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669