Log in to stop seeing adverts

What should I do?

What should I do?

  • Slit my wrists

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Active Member
Send an email signed by all of us to the players expressing our disgust at the lack of professionalism shown this afternoon, reminding them of the scrap heap in the lower leagues that many of them face.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Steven said:
Send an email signed by all of us to the players expressing our disgust at the lack of professionalism shown this afternoon, reminding them of the scrap heap in the lower leagues that many of them face.
Good idea. We have to show our disgust somehow. I'm sorry, but what happened today was an absolute disgrace. All the playres should issue an public apology and should refund all the ticket prices of the fans that attended today.
 

Petrescu

Member
Shouldnt even get paid, except Izzet and Ferdinand, maybe Scimeca who actually did something from what i heard.
 

Steven

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Send an email signed by all of us to the players expressing our disgust at the lack of professionalism shown this afternoon, reminding them of the scrap heap in the lower leagues that many of them face.
Good idea. We have to show our disgust somehow. I'm sorry, but what happened today was an absolute disgrace. All the playres should issue an public apology and should refund all the ticket prices of the fans that attended today.
To F**king right. The players will get their money, but what about all those fans that went there and saw that shit and paid for it and get nothing except nightmares.

The players need to face up to the responsibilities they have to themselves, the Club and those of us who will still support City long after all of them have come and gone.
 

Scarby

Active Member
Scowy do them both i am so pi**ed alreadt i dont care, i feel sick as a dog after that result what boll*cks.
 

MKFox

New Member
do 2 bottles of scotch scowie, then slit
the pain ain't so bad then

why wasn't i born in madrid or Rome
(or even fulham or charlton!)
 

Ricey

New Member
I'm really really p!ssed off! Its amazing that a game of football can get me so down and angry! :evil:
 

Bounce

New Member
imagine being there! Outside the ground! All the Wolves gloating! I went there in the cup last year! 4-1 wasn't it! There fans are more w@nkers than Man U fans!

Time to find the Leeds Video People!!!!!!!! :D
 

Cottager

New Member
Do you remember when I told you Leicester were going down Scowcroft? I think this pretty much proves it. So whilst Leicester lose to Wolves from 3 up, Fulham beat Man Utd 3-1. I don't hate Leicester more than your average team and I like Micky Adams a lot, but I really do think you will struggle after today. Just for the confidence decrease alone.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Cottager said:
Do you remember when I told you Leicester were going down Scowcroft? I think this pretty much proves it. So whilst Leicester lose to Wolves from 3 up, Fulham beat Man Utd 3-1. I don't hate Leicester more than your average team and I like Micky Adams a lot, but I really do think you will struggle after today. Just for the confidence decrease alone.
I don't remember you, and can't remember when you told me that. I am on my second bottle of wiine now so my memory sin;t the best. But I agree with you.

Well done today - beating the scum 3-1. Best of luck for the rest of the season.
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Ricey said:
I'm really really p!ssed off! Its amazing that a game of football can get me so down and angry! :evil:
It really is isn't it? If my wife left me I wouldn't feel like this...
 

mad biker

New Member
You can`t kill yourself ! why should you get out of the misery, stay and suffer like we all are :cry: besides who will I argue with if your not around :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
mad biker said:
You can`t kill yourself ! why should you get out of the misery, stay and suffer like we all are :cry: besides who will I argue with if your not around :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The razor blades are still around......
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Just let you know, I decided to drink the wine in the end. If we lose against Villa and Bclaburn then I may revisit this avenue!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

LCFC Twitter

  1. Scenes when this went in 🤪 @HarryMaguire93's late winner at Southampton was 1️⃣ of 3️⃣ #lcfc victories in August 👇

  2. 🇸🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷 Coming soon. https://t.co/c5RnRElHCO

  3. Signed t-shirts worn by the players during Alan Birchenall’s 39th Annual End of Season Run are still up for auction 👇

  4. "He certainly showed Japanese players can play in the Premier League." 🇯🇵 More from Masatoshi Mori, journalist for the Hochi Shimbun ⤵️

  5. 2018/19 Junior Season Ticket Holders can now book onto this Wednesday’s free ‘play on the pitch’ event at King Power Stadium! 🏟

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52
11 Watford 38  50
12 Palace 38  49
13 Newcastle Utd 38  45
14 Bournemouth 38  45
15 Burnley 38  40
16 Southampton 38  39
17 Brighton 38  36
18 Cardiff City 38  34
19 Fulham 38  26
20 Huddersfield 38  16

Latest posts

Top