What the feckin hell was that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completly agree. Lets start Hammond or O'Grady on the wing we need pace and an attacking mind not a defensive hard man. Even if Fryatt and Hume are on form they need the supply and Tiatto never really looks like giving that..

Oxford Fox said:
Completly agree. Lets start Hammond or O'Grady on the wing we need pace and an attacking mind not a defensive hard man. Even if Fryatt and Hume are on form they need the supply and Tiatto never really looks like giving that..

But are Hammond or O'Grady wingers? As far as I can remember the only other recognised winger in the squad with 1st team expereince is Momo Sylla and he's hardly looked like a world beater, I wonder if Keith Gillespie fancies coming back on loan, we could pay him in Ladbrokes gift vouchers?

Last edited:
Chrysalis said:
I have always thought hammond be more suited as winger he seems to like running forward a lot.
Not a good attribute for a striker then :102:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
But he has a shit finish. :icon_lol:
Well, I heard somebody say he was wooden, but I didn't realise he was painted as well

foxpodder said:
Rob Henton says the same old problems cost us .... and the balance of the side is all wrong ... should be 4-3-3 with Hulme O'Grady and Fryatt uptop. Hear the rest on his match podcast at foxpodder.co.uk

Am I the only one who read his name as Foxprodder? Sounds like some for of bestiality :D

Chrysalis said:
I hope you meant kisnorbo for johannsen kenton was a class above johansen and the rest of defense.

Personally I thought Kenton was less than impressive: he often broke ranks to go chasing the ball. When he wins it, it looks good and you notice him.

When he doesn't win it, all of a sudden we're a man light, and this happened far too much. Occasionally when this happened, he made a recovery tackle, which again makes you notice him, despite the fact that the problem was created by his own indiscipline.

This is also known as the 'Franck Leboeuf Effect'

Jari Rantanen's Shorts said:
Am I the only one who read his name as Foxprodder? Sounds like some for of bestiality :D

Yes. :eek: :icon_eek:

Chrysalis said:
I have always thought hammond be more suited as winger he seems to like running forward a lot.

Thats all he can do...run round a lot..his positional sense/play is non existent.Its like watching a 7 year old play in a school playground

Last edited:
I agree with Alex, Kenton has more of the attributes to play left back than nisse, and then Nisse should be our 3rd choice CB.

Who else thinks its a good idea to start with Kenton at left back tomorrow?

joe501 said:
I agree with Alex, Kenton has more of the attributes to play left back than nisse, and then Nisse should be our 3rd choice CB.

I reckon Julian Watts to play left-back tomorrow.

joe501 said:

Can't do any harm tbh, i can see it happening, I would like to see..

Hendo

Stearman
Paddy
Paddy
Kenton

Sylla
Williams
Johnson
Tiatto

Ogrady
Fryatt

Durham Fox said:
Can't do any harm tbh, i can see it happening, I would like to see..

Hendo

Stearman
Paddy
Paddy
Kenton

Sylla
Williams
Johnson
Tiatto

Ogrady
Fryatt

Hume for Sylla and thats the best team if we are playing 4-4-2 :038:

alex said:
I personally don't want Tiatto in at all.....

Me neither Alex but who is the alternative?? Porter could do a job but I just feel it's too early for him at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669