What The Opposition Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
Unlike most of the fickle boneheads on here most of my friends support other clubs. All of them without exception were shocked by Micky's resignation.

They couldn't believe it when I told them that one of the reasons why he left was because of the fans. In their own words they think that we have some kind of footballing death wish. Needless to say they all killed themselves laughing when Wilkinson's arrival was announced. "Serves you f*cking well right," was the constant refrain.

Apart from the glory seekers amongst them most of them would be happy to have Micky managing their club. It's interesting to note that a Championship manager's resignation was the lead sports story on the terrestrial news bulletins.

Be interesting to see how well covered the next resignation press conference or sacking will be, eh lads?

No, my fickle bonehead friend, the question you should be asking is what was the last game I missed, home or away over the last forty years.

I suppose the flag goes up the pole whenever you make it to an LCFC game Mr Weston?

Chandler said:
No, my fickle bonehead friend, the question you should be asking is what was the last game I missed, home or away over the last forty years.

I suppose the flag goes up the pole whenever you make it to an LCFC game Mr Weston?

Why dont you answer the question instead of getting defensive?

40 years Chadler? Hardly missed any....that's very impressive, were you at Priestfield the other night then?

Ok then, lets play it your way.

No, I dont have a flagpole or a flag to use when I attend a game.

When was the last game you missed home or away over the last 40 years?

Yes but missed the first half as we started out late.

Enough of your interrogation Mr Weston. Now answer my question.

Sorry dont see a question.

Do you have to continually use my surname all the time? Whats the purpose of this?

Our posts crossed in the ether Mr Weston. I will refrain from using your surname as it clearly upsets you so much. Consider it a punishment for leaving it in the sly missive you sent to Mr Davies in which you 'didn't mean' to ask for Micky's head. Tut, tut. Shades of Henry II and Thomas A' Beckett.

So no more Mr Weston, Durham, Fox? OK it's fickle bonehead for you too then.

10/11 - remember it. I won't let you forget it.

Chandler said:
Our posts crossed in the ether Mr Weston. I will refrain from using your surname as it clearly upsets you so much. Consider it a punishment for leaving it in the sly missive you sent to Mr Davies in which you 'didn't mean' to ask for Micky's head. Tut, tut. Shades of Henry II and Thomas A' Beckett.

Chin up chandler and stop being an idiot please

Chandler said:

It doesnt bother me at all, just wondered what you thought you were acheiving.

Why the loyalty to Adams?

Chandler said:
Unlike most of the fickle boneheads on here most of my friends support other clubs. All of them without exception were shocked by Micky's resignation.

They couldn't believe it when I told them that one of the reasons why he left was because of the fans. In their own words they think that we have some kind of footballing death wish. Needless to say they all killed themselves laughing when Wilkinson's arrival was announced. "Serves you f*cking well right," was the constant refrain.

Apart from the glory seekers amongst them most of them would be happy to have Micky managing their club. It's interesting to note that a Championship manager's resignation was the lead sports story on the terrestrial news bulletins.

Be interesting to see how well covered the next resignation press conference or sacking will be, eh lads?

On which planet do your friends live Chandler?

Presumably, its in some remote galaxy where not only are inhabitants easily "shocked" for instance by the resignation of a football manager who was talking about thinking of jacking it in for weeks if not months; but who are also fine about winning only 2 home games in 10 months and its a planet where posters on fans forums are held accountable for decisions taken by highly paid, battled hardened managers and boards of directors.

I think you are becoming just a trifle obsessive - can we have a break from this now please? - have you considered creating a model image of the poster you think most to blame for Micky deciding he wants to get another job & (silently) punishing it.

best wishes.

chandler just admit it you got it wrong,micky had lost it and admitted it.
blimey your still blaming the fans,i reckon your the bonehead if you had not noticed there were problems.
and another thing why do you come on here thinking your better than everybody else,do you have a attitude problem.

obviously the friends i have who support other clubs must be boneheads as well then cos they weren't surprised at all that Adams resigned,in fact,some of them asked me why he didn't go after La Manga.

the clubs supported by them include:

Cov
Forest
Derby
Man Utd
Arsenal
Gillingham
Brighton(although they all think he's great down there)
Cardiff
Sunderland
Liverpool
Charlton
Wolves
Aston Villa
Leeds
Portsmouth

but what do they know??

(i am trying to convince then they are following the wrong team)

Beaumont, the sort of fans you speak to are clearly the kind of people who also think that LCFC went into administration to avoid paying its debts and who still think that Dickov and co really did rape those Afro Kraut tarts at La Manga.

A few people are not surprised that Adams has gone. What does surprise them though is the extent to which 'fan power' forced him out. Supporters of other clubs think we have absurd expectations and very little common sense. Leicester is regarded by many as a very tough job to take on and nobody with a good reputation would want to take it at the moment.

I know that very few football fans are capable of independent, rational thought. But what really, really depresses me is just how awful most of you lot are. You are beneath contempt.

Look Chandler, I am mostly a reader rather than a 'poster' but your passion for Micky Adams is becoming unbalanced by the disproportionate amount of influence you believe this nebulous group of 'fickle boneheads' possess.

I too am a great MA fan and I have been embarrassed by some of Micky's tactics over the last few months, and crucially his failure to inspire, motivate and exert basic discipline over a mixed bunch of 'professional' footballers, who probably overall are potentially about as good as any City team over the last few years. Tiatto should be as good as Savage, Connelly should be as good as Dickov, etc.

It is also quite clear that whilst the 'boneheads' chant of 'You don't know what you are doing' may have been an irritation, it was not the deciding factor.

If you listen to Micky, he never got over La Manga (many expected him to go then) and he has had conflict with some senior players to the point where respect has been lost on both sides. The bust-up with Keown was probably the final straw, capitulation to Preston the confirmation.

Micky feels he has 'gone as far as he can go' and with all the board room and dressing room baggage over the last three years, he is probably right. He is right to move on, as much as it saddens me. But we must also move on.

I despise any 'fan' who boos a City player. I never booed Ade or Junior. I made an exception for Wise when he came back with Millwall. I will not boo Blake or Bassett or Wilkinson.

The boo boys did not show the same dignity that MA has, but neither were they his nemesis. He simply lost the respect of too many players and fault was on both sides.

Sorry for the rant everyone, I must be making up for all the posts I have not made over the last couple of months!

Chandler,I can put up with you calling us fickle boneheads,brain dead morons etc etc.I can even stomach you feeling that you are superior to all of us and our opinions are worthless.However..when you start harping on about 'your friends' then I have to cry enough.You expect us to believe you have friends?You can't call all the other residents in the home you live in 'friends' just because you have the odd game of Bingo on a night.I think you need to have a word with Doctor in the morning and get him to 'up' the doseage on your medication the hallucinations are happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669