What The Opposition Think

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what if we beat cov, you really should shut the **** up, id bloody love you to spout of on the terrace against ipswich mate. id piss myself when the first punch flies into your irritable little chimp face. your a farce, your lives that sad this is all you have to do, slag other people off. GET A ****IN LIFE. HAHAHAHA i would really not like to be hated by this many people. but there are twats out there who like you think there above other fans. now fcuk off

OK, whoah there cowboy, chill please... While I know Chandler may rub people up the wrong way, there's no need to get abusive... Take the piss, sure, but lets not offer fox fans 'out' please...

Chandler said:
...as for the rest of you, I am no more immature or mature than the well adjusted people on this forum. I am no more egotistical than those who are fair minded ('Adams Out' or otherwise) and use reason in their arguments.

Vindictive though - that's a different story. You bet I am when fair weather fans (and there seems to be an awful lot of them on this forum - just look at posters on the match threads home and away) are doing their level best to ruin this club because they can't accept a relegation and a slow start to the season.

Anyone who voiced any doubts about a management change was villified on this forum over the last month. Look how many loyalists had to apologise for their posts with: "you wont like what I've got to say but here goes" or "I know I am going to get flak for saying this but..." It's gone on to the extent that many of them stopped posting or expressed publicly their desire to leave altogether (Mad Biker).

All I am doing is giving the scumbags who dished out this treatment a good old verbal thrashing. This is very therapeutic, stimulates the memory. Of course those who can dish it out, can't take it.

And I am not going to let up. If I hear a peep out of any of these wankers if we lose to Coventry (no doubt they will try to pin any blame on Adams) they won't be posting here in a hurry.

Are you James Walker's evil twin?

Chandler said:
As for you Durham Fox, you will very soon witness what is lacking in other managers, that Micky possesses.

10/11 - remember it. I won't ever let you forget it.

I hope and think you are wrong.

Anyone get he feeling Chandler is watching you post through your bedroom window? Headcase, absolute psycho. Just off to put the rabbits in a very safe place. :D

scary thread!

scary threats!

Tae Kwon Do - that's a dance right?

Adams had to go

Last season and this season when the going got tough, he disappeared behind assistant managers.

As I've said before, he has gone, live with it!

DurhamFox said:
Chandler said:
As for you Durham Fox, you will very soon witness what is lacking in other managers, that Micky possesses.

10/11 - remember it. I won't ever let you forget it.

I hope and think you are wrong.

Anyone get he feeling Chandler is watching you post through your bedroom window? Headcase, absolute psycho. Just off to put the rabbits in a very safe place. :D

Oh don't remind me of that little episode again. :lol:

Dispite his hostile manner, chandler does sort of have a point. All those calling for Mickys head, are you now happy with Wilkinson in charge, i know i'm not, obviously im going to support him and the team in every way as that is the best way for this team to progress but i totally disagree with everything that has happened over the past week.

In future i suggest you all think carefully before you wish for something, it may come true but you forget about the consequences.

Nobody here had anything to do with Mr Adams resignation

HE decided to go

woah... people need to chill out... even if Micky Adams was driven out by the fans (which he wasn't), it was all just because Adams was not getting the results that the fans wanted. Afterall, all of us on this forum are foxes fans and want the same thing: City to do well. So why turn on each other and start all this abuse and stuff?

I know Wilkinson isn't much of a replacement (which he isn't as he is only a coach rather than manager), I personally think he is crap, but I will still cheer the lads on week in week out and wear the blue jersey with my head held high, coz like I said, afterall, we all want the boys in blue to do well and are Leicester til we die.

Chandler, there's no point dwelling on what might have been if MA was here and all this "now we are stuck with Wilkinson...", we got to look forward to things... don't sound as if we murdered your most beloved and a madman on some sickening revenge, all this "I won't let you forget it" shit, do you ring up the board every 1st June coz the let MON leave for Celtic, or ring up Little and McGhee coz they left us? FFS, life goes on, just get on with it... AT TIMES LIKE THIS, THE CLUB NEEDS THE FANS TO PULL TOGETHER, NOT TURN ON EACH OTHER... so just chill out and forget all this nonsense about Tae Kwon Do and fighting each other, we support the same team for fox sake! Why don't you save your energy for cheering the lads on through what looks to be one of the toughest period for the team in the club's history?

lcfcrules said:
Afterall, all of us on this forum are foxes fans and want the same thing: City to do well. So why turn on each other and start all this abuse and stuff?

... AT TIMES LIKE THIS, THE CLUB NEEDS THE FANS TO PULL TOGETHER, NOT TURN ON EACH OTHER...

Wise words which I wish some posters would take notice of. :wink:

I agree 'lcfcrules', apart from the 'the toughest period ...' bit.
That had to be the couple of months following administration when fans, club and players did not even know if we would survive as a club.

Now we are secure, we have a balanced budget, though tight on wages and transfers.

All we need is a new manager with the vision/skills to build a team that can get into and stay in the Premiership. Not nearly as tough as being exterminated as a club!

Tae kwon do is an art of defence,i should no i did it for threeyears.there are certain aspects of attacking which do come in handy if you get in a fight.
saying that its a different ball game compared to street fighting,that all comes down to bottle.

chandler if you had been following the foxes for 40 years,must make you around 50,pretty old for a midland champion i would say.

you coming on here trying the big man act does not wash with me,i am more than capable of looking after my self,but i dont go round showing it.you have a problem ,and you really should go and see someone,because you sound like you are bitter and twisted.

Lako42 meet you at the Windmill in Spon Street @ 11.00am on Saturday. The South Coventry Tae Club meet there sometimes and hire a smallish function room upstairs (go straight up, the licensee has instructions to admit you unaccompanied).

If the room is not available we will head straight for the Skydome Arena, which can be accessed from Spon Street as you walk towards the ringway on the left handside. Two of the Coventry clubs meet up there in one of the warm up rooms on Saturdays.

The faciltities are top class (British Championships will be held there in November - sadly, I didn't make the grade this year) and everything is done by the book.

It's five pounds admission - the loser refunds. A dobok is compulsory but costs only 1.50 for an hour's hire. Don't be unduly alarmed: you won't be on the mat for an hour, the actual contests themselves are only sheduled for a few minutes.

As ours is an interdisciplinary contest (you said you were a kareteka - Shotokan?) we can discuss whether it will be full contact with/without helmets etc beforehand.

However if you prefer to go at it 'hammer and tongs' without protection that might be preferable as such matches are normally over in seconds (the Tae Masters that officiate are all qualified first aiders).

As a precaution if might be a good idea for you to give me the mobile numbers of your relatives & friends so, if need be, they can come and collect you.

Depending on our repsective physical conditions, we may retire to the Windmill for some pre and post match refreshment (to celebrate the first win of the Bassett & Wilko era).

I look forward to our meeting.

Slyfox, it would help if you actually read posters' messages carefully. Where did I say I was Midland Champion? What year did I achieve my highest ranking? When did I tell you my age?

You could do with taking a few comprehension tests.

o.k runnerup in 1996,but you said you have not missed a game home and away for 40 years,now i was quite good at maths and that makes you over 40,doesnt it not. :roll:

kam

i agree with kam micky had to go he'd done as much as he could to help our club but his time was up. I thought tae kwon do was a type of cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669