What thing annoy you the most?

What thing annoy you the most?

  • Depletion of squad

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under Ambition

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    43
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
We are all getting rather annoyed with things down at LCFC at the moment. Which of the following annoys you the most?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Not jus season tickets, matchday ones are a disgrace, i was hoping to go a fair few more games next season, thats gone out the window due to the over pricing, its a joke.
 

Petrescu

Member
Under Ambition, although some on here are happy with the fact we've confirmed we're interested in a 35 year old striker/defender/whatever.
 

Alan_theLCFCloon

New Member
I wouldnt worry to much about it at the mo just wait until we start signing players.. oh pss anyone know how season tickets we have sold so far
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
I wouldnt worry to much about it at the mo just wait until we start signing players.. oh pss anyone know how season tickets we have sold so far

About 7k so far.
 

Leigh

Well-Known Member
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
I wouldnt worry to much about it at the mo just wait until we start signing players.. oh pss anyone know how season tickets we have sold so far

Just over 7000.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
I wouldnt worry to much about it at the mo just wait until we start signing players.. oh pss anyone know how season tickets we have sold so far

I like the name mate! I think I've got your keys. Go to the Season ticket update thread for sales, we are up to 7000 tickets sold.
 

trickytrev

New Member
You have to have ticket prices that match your product. As it looks the club is charging premiership prices for a mid table division 1 side. Me, I'm a mug I'll still play but I fullyt understand why others wouldn't.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
trickytrev said:
You have to have ticket prices that match your product. As it looks the club is charging premiership prices for a mid table division 1 side. Me, I'm a mug I'll still play but I fullyt understand why others wouldn't.

indeed, it's like Akinbiyi wearing Nike. He should be in Nicks.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
You have to have ticket prices that match your product. As it looks the club is charging premiership prices for a mid table division 1 side. Me, I'm a mug I'll still play but I fullyt understand why others wouldn't.

indeed, it's like Akinbiyi wearing Nike. He should be in Nicks.

It's like Akinbiyi playing in the Premiership, when he shouldn't be allowed to play at all.
 

Southern Fox

New Member
The squad situation is just so depressing.

Of course players will be released, but recently players that i have really enjoyed watching for Leicesterhave been leaving the club at a canter.

It hurts :cry:

RIP

Super Frank
Ooh Ahh Mustapha
There's Only one Paul Dicccckov
etc...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton613
2Liverpool613
3Aston Villa512
4Leicester612
5Tottenham 611
6Leeds Utd610
7Southampton610
8Palace610
9Wolves610
10Chelsea69
11Arsenal69
12West Ham Utd68
13Manchester City58
14Newcastle Utd68
15Manchester Utd57
16Brighton65
17West Brom63
18Burnley51
19Sheffield Utd61
20Fulham61

Latest posts

Top