What types of players do you want brought in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players like Sasa Ilic. :102:

at the age of 29 he would still have some good seasons left in him he'd be definately worth a go

what about neil danns his at birmingham hasn't been played much but is a good player plays CM. was rumoured to come here when teams could still loan players

hi lee7

I want really shite players in, so we win no games and paul (i'm a cock) ince fecks off sharpish like....

i think a good few players would be

Neil Danns
Tev Sinclair who is at a good age to play on the wing
Eddie Lewis is a good signing if we can get a hold of him
David Healy would be a great
Christie would be a great signing he got the injury problems but i think he is fit now and a great pre season without problems would mean he could do the job for us
Oster from Reading would be another player with the experience that would be able to come to leicester

Neil Danns maybe - not seen enough of him.
Sinclair - Only with the right manager in charge, or else we'll be looking at another complete (and expensive) shambles.
Lewis - Completely unmoved by this prospect. Mattock and Porter are as good IMO.
Healy - Totally agree, but I can see him go to a Prem club.
Christie - Agree.
Oster - Why would he leave Reading?

Neil Danns maybe - not seen enough of him.
Sinclair - Only with the right manager in charge, or else we'll be looking at another complete (and expensive) shambles.
Lewis - Completely unmoved by this prospect. Mattock and Porter are as good IMO.
Healy - Totally agree, but I can see him go to a Prem club.
Christie - Agree.
Oster - Why would he leave Reading?

Neil Danns maybe - a risk we can take on him.
Sinclair - agreed but i think he can do the job for this team.
Lewis - totally agreed mattack and porter far better but he is more experienced
Healy - hopefully he does't go to a prem club because i think everyone is more interested in Nugent
Christie - we have to work fast to get him in
Oster - not really a first team player and if reading finish good in the league then spending money in the market they can replace him quickly[/

The rumours abounding Todorov appear to have died down lately. Apparantly at one point we had pre-signed him and he would be here at the end of the season. Could be interesting next week ;)

dont know if its written anywhere but robbie fowler? just been told he wont be getting a contract at liverpool and he would be awesome in the championship. before people slate me i do know that this is highly unrealistic but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669