What types of players do you want brought in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know if its written anywhere but robbie fowler? just been told he wont be getting a contract at liverpool and he would be awesome in the championship. before people slate me i do know that this is highly unrealistic but who knows

Feck No ...we don't want any of them dirty robbing Scousers here,wash your mouth out with soap and water this instant...

We need ;-
Goalkeeper -possibly on loan
Left back MM seems to like Stefanovic (but too slow i think)
2 midfielders - Murphy Kavanagh Hughes Gray
At least one striker - Toderov
plus a few squad players picked up on frees eg Constantine, Hawley

We need ;-
Goalkeeper -possibly on loan
Left back MM seems to like Stefanovic (but too slow i think)
2 midfielders - Murphy Kavanagh Hughes Gray
At least one striker - Toderov
plus a few squad players picked up on frees eg Constantine, Hawley

what about bringing ian walker back on loan :icon_bigg and i think constantine has went to barnsley

Barnsley deal fell through i think, Richards went to Vale Constantine couldnt agree terms

yeah i read in the paper this morning that richards had went to port vale but didn't see anything about constantine but read some where that constantine had left :102:

I just hope we bring in 3 or 4 really big, strong players. It is not enough to just be able to control the ball and make a decent pass. Our team this year has so easily been pushed off the ball. Fryatt cannot compete physically with most CBs and that negates many of the skills he might have.

A mixture of both...

Some promising good youngsters and some older players who are not yet past it.

Experience is pretty important though. I don't think you get out of this league easily with just kids.

I've seen that Houlihan play twice for Blackpool and he's has impressed me both times,just the kind of midfielder we need

Last edited:
we need imo
a goalkeeper
a commanding centre back
2 new full backs
a ball winning midfielder
a creative midfielder
a winger
2 strikers

that comes to a total of 9 players-realistic or not im not sure, but the three main prioties are 1. striker 2. ball winning midfielder 3 creative midfielder

we need imo
a goalkeeper
a commanding centre back
2 new full backs
a ball winning midfielder
a creative midfielder
a winger
2 strikers

that comes to a total of 9 players-realistic or not im not sure, but the three main prioties are 1. striker 2. ball winning midfielder 3 creative midfielder

The problem is that you are right. As I think HF pointed out on another thread that MM has said that he realises that we need lots of new players. It looks like someone is going to have to try to limit the financial damage by loaning out as many of the current squad as possible bar the Humes and Kisnorbos even if we have to subsidise wages. There is just so much rubbish on the books at present - more than ever before in the club's history, I guess.

jagielka and tonge of sheffield united :102: what do you think
Would be great but not the sort of signings to expect under MM. They would command decent transfer fees - we'll be looking at the cream of the freebies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669