What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I have just had a phone call asking me if I know about a 'head of department' at lcfc being suspended from duty. Can anybody throw any light on this? Others are apparently on the hit-list.

Could this rebound on the PTB who many think haven't been doing too good a job anyway?

Where will it all end?

lazzer said:
why would they ring you ?

Presumably because they thought I might know. Do you want me to ring and ask them?

Nathan said:

Sorry - Powers That Be

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
Presumably because they thought I might know. Do you want me to ring and ask them?

i meant how would you know ? do you have inside contacts you arsey old feckpig

lazzer said:
i meant how would you know ? do you have inside contacts you arsey old feckpig

Arsey old feckpig - I love it!!

Brauny Blue said:
Bad day at the office Lazzer

Office??!!??

I don't work for a living!!

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Any clues on what department this suspended person was in charge of ?

Could just be somthing shite like corporate hospitality.

I suspect this is much a do about nothing!! People get sacked every day of the week.

lazzer said:
i think he meant me boc :icon_roll :icon_lol:

You'd of thought the lazzer bit would give it away!!!

Brauny Blue said:
It was meant for Lazzer:icon_roll

Sorry. I thought you were suggesting to Lazzer that I might be having a bad day at the office.

Babylon said:

I suspect this is much a do about nothing!! People get sacked every day of the week.

You are probably right, Babylon. My guess would be somebody involved in the match day catering or possibly the stewarding, both of which have come in for a lot of criticism.

Although the Commercial Director was only appointed recently, perhaps it is some way of 'restructuring'.

lazzer said:
if its of any interest im having a good day at the office :icon_lol:

It isn't and that's coming from a man who is having a fecking shite day at the Office:icon_wink

Babylon said:

Corporate Hospitality might seem like "something shite" but things are never that simple and when there is conflict it is not always those who seem to have the power that finish up in the most powerful position.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
You are probably right, Babylon. My guess would be somebody involved in the match day catering or possibly the stewarding, both of which have come in for a lot of criticism.

Although the Commercial Director was only appointed recently, perhaps it is some way of 'restructuring'.

I think we should send our roving Reporter Duzza down to find out whats going on PFKA
By the way you are marrying me on Saturday..don't be late.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
I think we should send our roving Reporter Duzza down to find out whats going on PFKA
By the way you are marrying me on Saturday..don't be late.

Chances are Duzza will already be lurking around Fosse Park waiting to leap out from behind parked cars at poor unsuspecting members of the City squad.

As for the wedding, can we make sure the wedding ceremony is completed before 3pm so we can listen to internet commentary of saturdays game, hope there is a connection point (for the internet you dirty feckers) in the honeymoon suite.

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Chances are Duzza will already be lurking around Fosse Park waiting to leap out from behind parked cars at poor unsuspecting members of the City squad.

As for the wedding, can we make sure the wedding ceremony is completed before 3pm so we can listen to internet commentary of saturdays game, hope there is a connection point (for the internet you dirty feckers) in the honeymoon suite.

Going to have to get off after the ceremony,Gigging on Saturday night in Glasgow.BG says he'll stand in for the Wedding Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566