What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Going to have to get off after the ceremony,Gigging on Saturday night in Glasgow.BG says he'll stand in for the Wedding Night.

Well that is just fecking marvellous, not even been married for 5 minutes and you already treating the marital home like a hotel, off out pi55ing our money up the wall, well you may as well not come back hmmmph

highland fox said:
I think we should send our roving Reporter Duzza down to find out whats going on PFKA
By the way you are marrying me on Saturday..don't be late.

And i thought you and MK were an item:icon_conf

Brauny Blue said:
And i thought you and MK were an item:icon_conf

And now it comes to light you are being unfaithful, that's it I am going to my mothers :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Duzza said:
Should I cancel the diary entry?? :icon_conf :icon_lol:

I am too upset to even think about it at the moment, does anybody have any tissues, chocolate and a copy of Bridget Jones on DVD

Brauny Blue said:
Hells bells, TB's very own bunny boiler
:icon_conf
I don't know about that but I got on here this morning to discover I had a day of Pampering on Friday and a marriage on Saturday,all in the Events Diary.Don't know how I'm going to fit it all in.:102:

highland fox said:
:icon_conf
I don't know about that but I got on here this morning to discover I had a day of Pampering on Friday and a marriage on Saturday,all in the Events Diary.Don't know how I'm going to fit it all in.:102:

Well H, have you informed MK that he's not the ' special ' one.:icon_razz

Brauny Blue said:
Well H, have you informed MK that he's not the ' special ' one.:icon_razz

Better inform my other half first...:icon_conf

highland fox said:
Going to have to get off after the ceremony,Gigging on Saturday night in Glasgow.BG says he'll stand in for the Wedding Night.

It will cost as I dont come cheap.......:icon_bigg

You can tell alex hasn't been getting much lately....
It gets worse for a while too mate....now haven't you got some sick or shite to clear up? Then there's the baby to look after too.....

MKFox said:
You can tell alex hasn't been getting much lately....
It gets worse for a while too mate....now haven't you got some sick or shite to clear up? Then there's the baby to look after too.....

Reading that MK, i think i'll buy some shares in durex.:biggrin:

bocadillo said:
I have just had a phone call asking me if I know about a 'head of department' at lcfc being suspended from duty. Can anybody throw any light on this? Others are apparently on the hit-list.

Could this rebound on the PTB who many think haven't been doing too good a job anyway?

Where will it all end?

Good work, Boc.....

Not been about for a week or so, but can confirm some major "operational" changes are about to/have happened behind the scenes.....

Some big names may well be on the way.

Contents of post deleted at Babylon's request

Last edited by a moderator:
BOB HAZELL said:
Good work, Boc.....

Not been about for a week or so, but can confirm some major "operational" changes are about to/have happened behind the scenes.....

Some big names may well be on the way.

Bob, are these 'operational' changes anything to concern us supporters, ie people in key / senior positions not performing and therefore drastic changes are required. Is the club suffering further financial difficulties hence the major changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670