What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true it's a disgrace!! Andrew Neville has done excellent work here!! The Birch!!??

BRING BACK MARTIN GEORGE!!

Babylon said:
Posted by a well respected Member on the Fox Fanzine Site:

Bloody hell...... Source?

Who did this Babylon? It's almost spot-on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF, although other may disagree I think the Birch is class and to me is part of our club; whoever this bint is, she can feck right off.

LS6_Fox said:
WTF, although other may disagree I think the Birch is class and to me is part of our club; whoever this bint is, she can feck right off.

:038: :icon_lol:

Feckin fantastic, so all the good work of the past 5 to 6 weeks is going to be blown apart by some City high flyer coming in and taking it upon herslef to completely decimate the football club of all it's football know how.

I agree Duzza, bring back Martin George and quick, we can ill afford internal politics sabotaging our fight against relegation. As for getting rid of Birch, whilst I dont always agree with some of the dross served up by him and his team, I do find it disgraceful that a club legend is being treated in this way.

My concerns are that as a club we seem unable to secure stability either on the field and now it appears off it, this is now appearing to affect performances on the pitch, as the posts confirm, which will then further unsettle the players and will make the summer decision of appointing a new manager even more difficult.

Also WTF is Tim Davies and Jim McCahill in all this, why are they not stepping in to resolve these issues, she is obviously their appointment and judging by the current situation, it would appear yet another badly judged appointment.

Bringing someone in on £100k a year when you are already having to pay off CL and his cronies seems a great business move ^

LS6_Fox said:

This "bint" :icon_roll is doing whatever she is doing with the conivance of TNBDD and the Board. If you want to point the finger point it at them.

BOB HAZELL said:
Good work, Boc.....

Not been about for a week or so, but can confirm some major "operational" changes are about to/have happened behind the scenes.....

Some big names may well be on the way.

Thank goodness!! I was beginning to think that I had made it all up!

I really can't see all this dying down without a major rumpus. It will all turn out to be a question of whether TD and Joe the Girl have bitten off more than they can chew.

bocadillo said:
Thank goodness!! I was beginning to think that I had made it all up!

I really can't see all this dying down without a major rumpus. It will all turn out to be a question of whether TD and Joe the Girl have bitten off more than they can chew.

Could be a good move of course if for no other reason thats it's stirred Martin George in to life!!

3 things....

1) WTF does birch do for 30k a year?? When I was there he sat with his feet up eating most of the time.

2) I very much doubt players would not play becuase of this. Especially the position we are in!!

3) Is this new bird fit?

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Feckin fantastic, so all the good work of the past 5 to 6 weeks is going to be blown apart by some City high flyer coming in and taking it upon herslef to completely decimate the football club of all it's football know how.
><snip
Also WTF is Tim Davies and Jim McCahill in all this, why are they not stepping in to resolve these issues, she is obviously their appointment and judging by the current situation, it would appear yet another badly judged appointment.

I doubt if it's a case that the whizz-bird is doing things her own way. I think it is far more likely that TD has made enemies and the Joe Gucci is sorting things out for him - doing his bidding, if you like.

The surprising thing is that I thought Jon Holmes was the one with the real power at the club. If it is true that he is "unhappy and seeking dialogue", then things might be even more unsettled than they seem.

Duzza said:
Could be a good move of course if for no other reason thats it's stirred Martin George in to life!!

How things change hey... not that many year ago that people couldn't wait to get rid. Look where that got us.

lazzer said:
i meant how would you know ? do you have inside contacts you arsey old feckpig

Not that I dislike Boc, glad he saw the funny side, but that is the funniest post ever to grace this forum. All hail king laz, if I could be *rsed I'd find a bow down icon.

I think this will be the beginning off the end for TNBD and Mr McCahill, the public feeling of animosity towards these individuals will no doubt drive them out of the club, especially if the likes of Martin George start making serious noises about taking the club over.

If ever the chant "We want our Leicester Back" should be sung then saturday is the day.

Also I think full support should be shown to the " Filbert Way Three ".

I predict a riot on saturday, especially with Twatlor's return and now this it is certainly going to be an emotionally charged atmosphere. Bet Tim wont be in the 1884 bar on saturday !

Dickovforengland! said:
Not that I dislike Boc, glad he saw the funny side, but that is the funniest post ever to grace this forum. All hail king laz, if I could be *rsed I'd find a bow down icon.

worshippy.gif

Dickovforengland! said:

Saw the funny side? I'm having a badge made which I shall wear with pride!

I'm just glad that what I was referring to you yesterday is now coming out into the open and that, perhaps, people will understand why I was a little circumspect in what I was saying yesterday.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I think this will be the beginning off the end for TNBD and Mr McCahill, the public feeling of animosity towards these individuals will no doubt drive them out of the club, especially if the likes of Martin George start making serious noises about taking the club over.

If ever the chant "We want our Leicester Back" should be sung then saturday is the day.

Also I think full support should be shown to the " Filbert Way Three ".

I predict a riot on saturday, especially with Twatlor's return and now this it is certainly going to be an emotionally charged atmosphere. Bet Tim wont be in the 1884 bar on saturday !

In his defence (God, I hate saying that!) but TNBD might not be the total villian of this particular debacle.....I believe he has expressed his displeasure at the way new-girl has been empowered to enforce the forthcoming changes - in fact, he has been seriously under-mined (with authority directly from the board - might I add!!), which leads me to believe he could well be the chief target of new-girl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669