What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
What is happening exactly? Can't be bothered to read the whole thread. Summary?

some bint has allegedly handed out redundancy notices to Birch, Neville and someone else. RK and players nearly didn't travel to Ipswich because of it. Martin George has a pot of money, he wants to sort it out.

EMC Fox said:
some bint has allegedly handed out redundancy notices to Birch, Neville and someone else. RK and players nearly didn't travel to Ipswich because of it. Martin George has a pot of money, he wants to sort it out.

Hmmm, interesting.

the feckin gits!!

they've deleted that one as well!!

and all i posted was that people can post vicious personal abuse on there and nothing gets done but a post regarding the club get deleted.

then i complain about how crap the boards were......

and it's feckkin gone!!!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Tell us more BF !

What have you posted ?

Hope you don't mind BF

posts deleted?

there is plenty of PERSONAL abuse specifically aimed at individuals by people whose only purpose on being on here is to stir things being flung around these boards...most of totally unwarranted and when it's complained about NOTHING is done to remove said people who carry on posting nasty and vicious remarks and yet when a post is added regarding events behind the scenes which imo the fans DESERVE to know it gets deleted?

no wonder people are moving away from this forum.

it's outdated, poorly designed(compared to other PTV messageboards) and when you need people on here to keep an eye on things they don't seem to care....no money coming from people using the Forum eh so why bother?

THIS Forum should be the number one place for City fans to come to, but it isn't, and for good reason.

the post that has been deleted won't be posted on here again(not by me anyhoo) but it's already on several forums so i would imagine that there will be a fair percentage of Leicester fans already knowing about it's contents.

surely the decent thing would be to come out in the open and explain to the fans what is going on?
after all...we went through enough LAST TIME.....and the Club NEEDS the fans onside whatever decisions they have to make.

beaumontfox

EMC Fox said:

Whos Neville ?

Women and football, what next? Monkey Tennis? :102: :102:

Any one know the identity of this madwoman?

Last edited:
EMC Fox said:
some bint has allegedly handed out redundancy notices to Birch, Neville and someone else.QUOTE]

The someone else being Gary Hodder - Corporate Sales Director.

BOB HAZELL said:
EMC Fox said:
some bint has allegedly handed out redundancy notices to Birch, Neville and someone else.QUOTE]

I didn't realise Gary had come back, he was there was I was and he left to go to forest or notts county.

He was a really sound guy.

BOB HAZELL said:
EMC Fox said:

babylon said:
Could just be somthing shite like corporate hospitality.

I was close ha ha.

Make the most of this thread guys, a similar one just vanished off Foxestalk. I would think we are next.

Is Geoff away today??!

Bollocks, webbo won't delete this, it's far too important.

beaumontfox said:
i wish i had copy and pasted it but i never thought they'd delete THAT!!

What forum did you post that on beaumont?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710