What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in his defence he is the only board member i have known who is willing to talk to the lower ranks and mix with them and ask for their input. i cant fault him for effort.however if someone came in waving their wad i would immediately follow them.im just a cheap whore at heart ;)

lazzer said:
well in his defence he is the only board member i have known who is willing to talk to the lower ranks and mix with them and ask for their input. i cant fault him for effort.however if someone came in waving their wad i would immediately follow them.im just a cheap whore at heart ;)

i agree :038: :icon_bigg

BOB HAZELL said:
In his defence (God, I hate saying that!) but TNBD might not be the total villian of this particular debacle.....I believe he has expressed his displeasure at the way new-girl has been empowered to enforce the forthcoming changes - in fact, he has been seriously under-mined (with authority directly from the board - might I add!!), which leads me to believe he could well be the chief target of new-girl!!!!

If that is the case then I stand corrected, I have to admit with TD being in the position he is and said new girl being described as his assistant then I naturally assumed he would be involved in the decision making process and that she had been following his orders.

It is very concerning if Bob is correct, and she has been bought in to work seperately from TD with the direct instruction from the board. It would appear that the club is in a massive mess and as Highland states we are fecked.

lazzer said:

If what Bob is saying is true, and I have no reason to doubt him, then it is most likely TD will be in the 1884, possibly trying to canvas support. It concerns me that a group of individuals who say they are fans, came together with the united ambition of saving the club and being able to take it forward, now appear to be fighting amongst themselves, these actions could lead to relegation and the possible death of this club.........feckin ironic but not certainly not in a funny way.

beaumontfox said:
OI Bocc!!!

i can see you on the OS.....:003:

What? Where? How?

:icon_conf

beaumontfox said:
well on the 'view users online' bit there was someone with YOUR name.

still there....

Ah!! I see it now. I don't usually use that board so am unfamiliar with its features. Just hanging around to see if there is any reaction to your posting.

And I said hey hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey, I said hey, whats going on.

10points.

beaumontfox said:
i've just posted that stuff on the OS...wonder how long before the site goes down?:003:

The post has now been removed. It stayed there about 40 minutes by my reckoning.

beaumontfox said:
they've bloody deleted it!!!

the feckin gits......how obvious does that make it that SOMETHING is kicking off??

So they've taken if off their own site - the Rivals site has been got at - I hope Jeff is somewhere safe!

Last edited:
beaumontfox said:
i've just put a post on there which i bet gets taken off as well.

great post
worshippy.gif

beaumontfox said:
i've just put a post on there which i bet gets taken off as well.

What is happening exactly? Can't be bothered to read the whole thread. Summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669