What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCFC do themselves no favours at all !!! Thos was all rumour until they confirmed it by asking for it to be removed. Instantly they make it a bigger issue than it was before!!! :icon_roll

Where's Paul Mace when you need him :icon_lol:

Duzza said:
LCFC do themselves no favours at all !!! Thos was all rumour until they confirmed it by asking for it to be removed. Instantly they make it a bigger issue than it was before!!! :icon_roll

my exact point in an earlier post. 100K and all they get is a monkey, women and football dont mix.......:icon_bigg

Duzza said:

Again, DF - you say these things in jest but....................

Boy Genius said:
my exact point in an earlier post. 100K and all they get is a monkey, women and football dont mix.......:icon_bigg

Unless she is a fit soccerette :icon_lol:

BOB HAZELL said:
Again, DF - you say these things in jest but....................

Isnt Mr Mace still providing media services to Leicester City through his new company, Bob ?

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Isnt Mr Mace still providing media services to Leicester City through his new company Bob ?

Did he name his new company "BOB"? :102:

webmaster said:
I think I should have asked for more details about the exact nature of the libelous bit, rather than just deleting the whole post. It wouldn't surprise me if the libelous bit was right towards the end and the rest of it was accurate.

My recollection is that the laws on libel are slightly more complex than the sole issue of accuracy. I think issues around intent come into the matter.

On the wider issues - I don't pretend to know any of the details about the content matters nor would i dream of making comments about the competencies of administrators cos I don't know anything about them.

What i do know is that - in the general - the club has lacked capacity as a result of the impact of the events leading to and involved with administration...and if anyone can come in and build the capacity of the club so we have a chance of returning to better times then good luck to them!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Isnt Mr Mace still providing media services to Leicester City through his new company, Bob ?

Yes he is!!!

Yorkshire Vixen said:

Just thought..............thats LIBEL......:icon_eek:

You cannot say that, I demand all posts by YV are deleted, just in case I may have missed another one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610