What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
This post has been removed at the request of LCFC.

"I have been asked by the football club to inform you that a posting on your messageboard contains libel information

Can we kindly request that you remove it and also anywhere else that it may have been replicated on the site."
Surely " contains libelous material ". In my opinion the football club have no grasp of basic English and should be concentrating on rather more important matters than a posting on a ( not mass circulation ) website. Ignorant sods. BTW I think this comes under the heading of fair comment.

webmaster said:
I think I should have asked for more details about the exact nature of the libelous bit, rather than just deleting the whole post. It wouldn't surprise me if the libelous bit was right towards the end and the rest of it was accurate.

it just seems so feckin wrong....... as if they are the all and mighty power of Leicestershire. I think it is wrong when they can demand an action like that but not tell you which bit. This has got me so feckin mad.

Well it's still on the site... I can see it in a post by bob where he quoted my post.

Boy Genius said:
it just seems so feckin wrong....... as if they are the all and mighty power of Leicestershire. I think it is wrong when they can demand an action like that but not tell you which bit. This has got me so feckin mad.

You are just a trouble maker though;)

Near to where I sit there is a Loose seat. Nobody has fixed it, its still loose and wobbly.
If it is still like that on Saturday, I will telephone the club saying there is a dangerously loose seat and needs repairing. But I will not tell them where the seat is they will have to check the feckin lot,all 32000 of them to make sure they find the offending seat.

Just like they have done on here......

Boy Genius said:
Near to where I sit there is a Loose seat. Nobody has fixed it, its still loose and wobbly.
If it is still like that on Saturday, I will telephone the club saying there is a dangerously loose seat and needs repairing. But I will not tell them where the seat is they will have to check the feckin lot,all 32000 of them to make sure they find the offending seat.

:icon_lol: :038:

Boy Genius said:

Perhaps if you do that BG then maybe Birch wont be made redundant (allegedly) as they could employ him to check all the seats !

Hazzman said:
I suggest a boycott of Saturday's game. I would love to go and be vocal but to give my money them twats no!

What and miss the opportunity of slating Twatlor and now the new hatchet woman ......never !

Hazzman said:
I suggest a boycott of Saturday's game. I would love to go and be vocal but to give my money them twats no!

with Hull at home and that twat of a manager......:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610