What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been in love with argentinian honey's since i lived with one at Uni and she <------------------- is their leader:icon_cool

Once went down a flight of stairs on one of those in Loughborough, after the best part of a bottle of Swedish firewater on top of four or five pints. Wrecked my knee. About 30 years ago - belonged to my mate's little girl.

Wasn't yours was it - I assume you were still oop north :icon_bigg

Once went down a flight of stairs on one of those in Loughborough, after the best part of a bottle of Swedish firewater on top of four or five pints. Wrecked my knee. About 30 years ago - belonged to my mate's Grandmother.

Wasn't yours was it - I assume you were still oop north :icon_bigg
bit harsh there og

My av is me and one of my mates in town tongiht.
The profile picture is me and all my mates in town tonight. i am the one in the dark top with the bluey sash across it.

My av is me and one of my mates in town tongiht.
The profile picture is me and all my mates in town tonight. i am the one in the dark top with the bluey sash across it.
Sorry pds, but this has to be the gayest pic of all time :icon_lol:

There is some serious homo manorisms in this photo :icon_lol:

image.php

Sorry pds, but this has to be the gayest pic of all time :icon_lol:

There is some serious homo manorisms in this photo :icon_lol:

image.php

:icon_lol:

Don't worry mate no gayness whatsoever there.

Not my avatar, but my profile picture is from my mates birthday party last night where I went as Sylvester The Cat. :icon_lol:

why is nobody else dressed up?
Did they fool you into thinkin it was a fancy dress party & then you were the only one who looked like a twat on the night? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

why is nobody else dressed up?
Did they fool you into thinkin it was a fancy dress party & then you were the only one who looked like a twat on the night? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I was just about to bloody post that :icon_lol:

No, :icon_lol: it was a black and white themed party, but me and my mate (a certain YOBO_21) went in fancy dress to be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46