What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A humbug :icon_lol:

humbug.gif

I doubt anywhere would have a humbug costume, but if I would have seen one then I would have gone as it.

Loving the fancy dress MHS :081: :081: :081: . About pissed myself when i saw that.

In honour of the late great Fred Elliot, I say in honour of the late great Fred Elliot

In honour of the late great Fred Elliot, I say in honour of the late great Fred Elliot

who stole his catchphrase, i say stole his catchphrase from a rooster

unoriginal script writing twats

coro and all soaps are for birds, they are the deadzone for housebound zombies

is he dead in real life? didn't he get mugged by a rent boy he picked up in a gay bar a few years ago? :102:
(Fred, not melton.....:icon_roll )

coro and all soaps are for birds, they are the deadzone for housebound zombies

correction: braindeadzone

it always amuses me when they describe soapstars as actors.
Actors are able to play different characters, the ****tards that appear in soaps are just being themselves and are destined to nothing better in their miserable lives.

correction: braindeadzone

it always amuses me when they describe soapstars as actors.
Actors are able to play different characters, the ****tards that appear in soaps are just being themselves and are destined to nothing better in their miserable lives.

hear hear. they end up being sad parodies of themselves and when the characters are killed off they can do nothing else but continue in character doing menial "barry from eastenders" type shit

hear hear. they end up being sad parodies of themselves and when the characters are killed off they can do nothing else but continue in character doing menial "barry from eastenders" type shit
That's not true. It's not as if Ross Kemp has gone on play other hard men roles now is it?

That's not true. It's not as if Ross Kemp has gone on play other hard men roles now is it?

no you're right there, he hasn't, he's gone on to play 'baldy man pretending to be a hard man' type roles, exactly like he was in eastenders :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46