Where will Leicester Finish next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed that literally 90% of my posts are either about Macky, crap jokes or crap jokes about Macky?

No - but moderators, and probably only moderators, have noticed that you delete 57% (not literally) of your own posts before anybody gets a chance to read them.

No - but moderators, and probably only moderators, have noticed that you delete 57% (not literally) of your own posts before anybody gets a chance to read them.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: So you can actually see when I have deleted a post? I usually write something, post it and when I read it through I think "well that's not gonna add anything constructive to the debate" so I delete it. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: So you can actually see when I have deleted a post?

Oh yes.

I usually write something, post it and when I read it through I think "well that's not gonna add anything constructive to the debate" so I delete it. :icon_lol:

If everybody did the same...

Are you confusing this forum with Foxestalk again?

I popped back there last night - and by Christ hasn't it got awful.

I'd never be confusing this place, bunch of c***s and all, with that romper room.

If we don't go up next year it'll be 9 years, which hasn't been done since the first time we ever established ourselves in the First Division after gaining promotion in 1925.

Never mind. It's been a millennium of 'firsts' so far so what's one more!

Can you read my deleted posts as well?

Oh yes.

And the original versions of your amended posts. Personally I wouldn't have deleted what you said about spion earlier

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: So you can actually see when I have deleted a post? I usually write something, post it and when I read it through I think "well that's not gonna add anything constructive to the debate" so I delete it. :icon_lol:

Hahaha, yes indeed, and 90%, not literally, of the posts that you delete are perfectly fine IMO. You're some post deleter in fairness and I'm always thinking "why in the **** did he delete that?"

I think we'll finish in the top 4 at least and think we have a very strong shout at automatic promotion if the squad investment rumours are true. That said, teams with larger financial backing and an ability to retain squads dropping from the premier league could have a significant effect on where we finish. I think it would be ideal for Leicester if Blackpool and Wigan are two of the three to come down. If Wolves join them they may find it difficult as they have pledged to expand their stadium next season but I think they will still be threats.

Correct. The last thing we want is a relegated West Ham grabbing one of the automatic places.

Even if Sven doesn't significantly change his policy of over-reliance on loanees I think we will get into the play off positions - on the basis that there will be a better start to the season and the loanees (if the same or similar bunch) will be one year on.

All this providing of course that we have a new and competent goalkeeper.

i was offered the job before sven arrived and refused because they said i could have the job but couldnt have filbert fox as my assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669