Where will Leicester Finish next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel I've been ripped off.

He does not appear to be a scout and certainly seems a million miles away from being 'super'. If he were he'd have been prepared for questions and would have answered them.

Bear Grills would be turning in his grave.

Don't be so ridiculous; do you really believe that he's about to reveal his sources?!

And every post he's made so far has been concise, optimistic and grammatically correct. I, for one, cannot wait for next month's post.

On her face.

Many years ago I asked a Swedish lad to teach me the Swedish for "I want to finish in your face", which apparently is "Jag vill spruta dig i ansikte".
The first time that I tried out my new chat up line on a Swedish bird I was met with the response "What??? You want to spray my bugs???"

Needles to say, I had the last laugh when I nailed her proper styleee. I didn't spray in her face though

Last edited:
Many years ago I asked a Swedish lad to teach me the Swedish for "I want to finish in your face", which apparently is "Jag vill spruta dig i ansikte".
The first time that I tried out my new chat up line on a Swedish bird I was met with the response "What??? You want to spray my bugs???"

Needles to say, I had the last laugh when I nailed her proper styleee. I didn't spray in her face though

Yeah, I'm a classy guy me

BTW, the subtext of this will undoubtedly be lost on most, but I'm sure that SwedeFox will geddit. Blaarev as well maybe, but as we all know he's Norwegian and pretty clueless, but lovable all the same

Last edited:
Blaarev as well maybe, but as we all know he's Norwegian and pretty clueless, but lovable all the same

Substitute the nationality and you could be talking about yourself in the early hours of any given morning :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

She must have thought you worked for Anticimex.

I think we'll finish in the top 4 at least and think we have a very strong shout at automatic promotion if the squad investment rumours are true. That said, teams with larger financial backing and an ability to retain squads dropping from the premier league could have a significant effect on where we finish. I think it would be ideal for Leicester if Blackpool and Wigan are two of the three to come down. If Wolves join them they may find it difficult as they have pledged to expand their stadium next season but I think they will still be threats.

Fun fact: If we don't go up next year it will be our longest stint outside the top flight since the early 1920s. :icon_conf

Last edited:
Fun fact: If we don't go up next year it will be our longest stint outside the top flight since the early 1920s. :icon_conf

Really? when I was a kid 87 - 94 felt like a lifetime without division one football.

We'll lose our reputation as a yo-yo club....

Really? when I was a kid 87 - 94 felt like a lifetime without division one football.

We'll lose our reputation as a yo-yo club....

Yep! It was 7 seasons outside the top flight in the late 80s/early 90s.

Next season will be 8 seasons without playing in the top flight, last time we went 8 seasons outside the top flight was directly after WWII between 1946-1954.

If we don't go up next year it'll be 9 years, which hasn't been done since the first time we ever established ourselves in the First Division after gaining promotion in 1925.

Yep! It was 7 seasons outside the top flight in the late 80s/early 90s.

Next season will be 8 seasons without playing in the top flight, last time we went 8 seasons outside the top flight was directly after WWII between 1946-1954.

If we don't go up next year it'll be 9 years, which hasn't been done since the first time we ever established ourselves in the First Division after gaining promotion in 1925.

Oof, that is a pretty depressing fact.

But, Sven's our leader, and Sven's our man. He's going to take us to the promised land!

Oof, that is a pretty depressing fact.

But, Sven's our leader, and Sven's our man. He's going to take us to the promised land!

Pre-season in Israel? Macky won't like that.

Has anyone else noticed that literally 90% of my posts are either about Macky, crap jokes or crap jokes about Macky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669