Where's Murphy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry SF just got in seen it and posted :icon_roll..Better to repeat it than not share the info...:icon_wink

sorry SF just got in seen it and posted :icon_roll..Better to repeat it than not share the info...:icon_wink

I still fear that we are being used by Murphy and his agent as a stalking horse. It would be a remarkable achievement if he preferred us to the premiership club opportunities.

I still fear that we are being used by Murphy and his agent as a stalking horse. It would be a remarkable achievement if he preferred us to the premiership club opportunities.

I like Murphy. Think he'll be excellent here. Just read Gerrard's autobiography and he doesn't understand why Liverpool let him go in the first place. Genuinelly rates him very highly.

I'm not sure if Prem clubs want to take a chance on him as he's not worked out at Spurs or lowly Charlton.

Fingers crossed he's here by Friday!!

Wouldn't be suprised to see Murphy or a big name sign now. I wouln't be shocked to hear that MM had signed up another big player and MA was going to scupper it again.

SUNDERLAND HAVE TURNED DOWN THE CHANCE OF SIGNING MURPHY COS HE WANTS £20K A WEEK so he is still available but would we want to pay that much for him?
Also looks like Charlton areset to sign Danny Mills on loan till the end of the season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...all.html?in_article_id=478747&in_page_id=1779

danny murphy link ^

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_2695467,00.html

Danny mills link ^

we were willing to for JFH so why not?

Definitley, he would be an amazing aquisition - plus, £20,000p/w can't be much different than what we were offering JFH?

i think that murhpy will sign for the club now that MA is long gone, MM wants some big name players and murphy is one of those small fee big wage, he aint going to complain

Definitley, he would be an amazing aquisition - plus, £20,000p/w can't be much different than what we were offering JFH?

According to a bit in the Mirror today, we turned down Jay Jay Okocha because he wanted 15K per week plus 5K per game.

Jay Jay was good but sooner have DM (MM's first "official signing"), i think he will do it if only to sway the supporters back towards him before the next home game

According to a bit in the Mirror today, we turned down Jay Jay Okocha because he wanted 15K per week plus 5K per game.

I don't think that the 15k would be a prob at all (perhaps a bit too much for Okocha anyway) but those 5K bonuses would add up to way too much. It wouldn't be anywhere near value for money.

I don't think that the 15k would be a prob at all (perhaps a bit too much for Okocha anyway) but those 5K bonuses would add up to way too much. It wouldn't be anywhere near value for money.
dont play him and save 5K a week its simple ffs.

Of course! There's a managerial vacancy at the Walkers apparently, get a cheeky application in. :icon_wink

Biff for Leicester manager!

I think MM will save a further £1.5 mill + £20k a week by not signing Murphy.

Pah! Drop in the ocean. He will save £87million plus £250K per week by not signing Ronaldihno.

Of course! There's a managerial vacancy at the Walkers apparently, get a cheeky application in. :icon_wink

Biff for Leicester manager!
ive got my coaching badge ( did it with john wilkinson grantham manager ) so why not. im also top of the talking balls prem with my team biffbud bert,and i wouldnt insist on cold baths for the players.
give mm a call indierich06 :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670