Which players should go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on he mongfest last night reckons he deserves to be starting up front on Saturday.

"Eighth-placed Foxes must go to Nottingham Forest and win this Saturday, and need a host of other final-day results to go their way, to reach the Championship play-offs."

"a host" being one. Twats.

They said the same on SSN on Saturday afternoon. When they came back after the ad break, they apologised to Foxes fans as they had got it wrong.

Bolton are hosting their game though and we do need their result to go in our favour and Forest who I also believe are hosting their game. :icon_wink

Last edited:
The club has started negotiations with Conrad Logan with a view to extending his tenure on the city bench

Conrad should go for his own self-respect.

He may believe he is on a cushy number getting well paid for sitting on the bench. However, I would guess that in years to come he will feel that he wasted his football years and would have been better playing first team football in a lower league even if the money is less.

He may believe he is on a cushy number getting well paid for sitting on the bench. However, I would guess that in years to come he will feel that he wasted his football years and would have been better playing first team football in a lower league even if the money is less.
Hes not all that old for a keeper to be fair. He probably expects o get a chance here eventually and I imagine he will.

Unfortunately David, I doubt it.

He's played over 150 games in his career so far, which is not bad. That's twice as many games as Stuart Taylor has played in his career, and he's five years older than Logan. There are a lot of goalkeepers around the same age as Logan who have played fewer games.

I have no issue with what Logan is doing. There is a career to be made and as Durham said, he'll be between the sticks again before it's all said and done.

You don't get injured sitting on a bench. He could pick up a paycheck well into his 40's. Fair play to him.

Brilliant we currently have a number of individuals that we are trying to get rid of because they are expensive and rumour has it have been disruptive because they haven't been involved with the first team, in Logan we have a keeper who is happy to be at the club, is relatively cheap in wages and doesn't cause a fuss, a lot like Steve Harper at NEwcastle and gues what he is mocked and slated ......can't fecking win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669