Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now Taylor has stepped down, it's looking positive for MM to come in soon?

Depends on whether the Antis will vote against the deal or accept it. Might be interesting if they indicated they would vote against it. ;)

its like i never changed form the official statement thread. im getting so board, everyone asks the same questions when no one really knows the answers.

Id like this takeover to happen this week or just **** OFF and die

its like i never changed form the official statement thread. im getting so board, everyone asks the same questions when no one really knows the answers.

Id like this takeover to happen this week or just **** OFF and die

Anyone in mind. ;)

Anyone in mind. ;)

that was aimed at the takeover. I wish death upon it if this isnt sorted out soon. IT IS effecting the team and certainly ruining my time. and my time is important so if MM reckons he can feck about with it he can **** himself.

Oh, FFS! I read the first post and thought it was, read the last page, and now it seems it isn't. JUST TELL US WHEN IT'S ****ING WELL CONFIRMED & OFFICIAL!!!! :mad:

...lurking with intent?

a Small rumor going around at the min MM is on he back to the UK and then on to Leicester :icon_wink

He's on his back? Did he fall like his mum?

:081:

Last edited:
I want the deal done today ready for the unveiling tomorrow. Come on MM, stop fannying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00