Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah bollox, absolutley gutted, what the feck are we going to talk and moan about now :022: ;)

i must say the info i was given (of the past months) has come from my souce which is TNBD told you i would let you all know when this deal was done ;)

Newts are these 3 new players RK's signings or those of our new manager :102:

Newts are these 3 new players RK's signings or those of our new manager :102:
I'd say a mix of both.

In one quote he says that one geezer is a forward but he wants to use him on the wing :icon_roll

If Trigger is all RK's work, then hats off to him

just seen this thread... is it true? Please tell me it is? when is the press confrence?:icon_roll

Don't want to put a downer on things but there's still a way to go before it's all completed.

Even if a deal has been recommended to shareholders (there seems some doubt as to if this is the final deal?) MM will only complete his takover once it's been approved at an EGM of shareholders & first payment made by MM.

An EGM has to be done properly i.e notices/voting forms sent out so will be 2 or 3 weeks down the line from the final bid doc being sent to shareholders.

So even if/when the Mockery declares it's all done & MM has had his 5 minutes on the pitch remember until the EGM approves the takeover it could still fall apart.

Remember that Knighton bloke did his ball jugling act at Old Trafford & declaring himself the new owner a few years back....

Don't want to put a downer on things but there's still a way to go before it's all completed.

Even if a deal has been recommended to shareholders (there seems some doubt as to if this is the final deal?) MM will only complete his takover once it's been approved at an EGM of shareholders & first payment made by MM.

An EGM has to be done properly i.e notices/voting forms sent out so will be 2 or 3 weeks down the line from the final bid doc being sent to shareholders.

So even if/when the Mockery declares it's all done & MM has had his 5 minutes on the pitch remember until the EGM approves the takeover it could still fall apart.

Remember that Knighton bloke did his ball jugling act at Old Trafford & declaring himself the new owner a few years back....

Thers always one party pooper. :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Welcome to the board Wizard.:039: :023:

I want to see the deal done as much as anyone else, just that it aint gonna happen as quickly as we'd like.

Cheeers Cleefox :023: I'll try & be more positive from now on :icon_wink

Don't do it! This board thrives on negativity. Welcome!:006:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00