Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
at last....

It's a deal.

Quick reminder of process

1) Board agrees to recommend offer (as per BH above?)

2) Final bid document sent to shareholders (yes Silver, not received as yet, we will confirm on our website as promised)

3) Relevant % of shareholders need to commit to offer in writing (main stage where bid could stumble depending on final offer, stating fact not being negative)

4) Formal EGM to confirm

So only at stage 1, but appears one step further forward

No further info posted tonight

2) Final bid document sent to shareholders (yes Silver, not received as yet, we will confirm on our website as promised)

3) Relevant % of shareholders need to commit to offer in writing (main stage where bid could stumble depending on final offer, stating fact not being negative)

4) Formal EGM to confirm

Thanks FT.

4) Formal EGM to confirm

Any idea when you are likely to receive the bid document?

Has anything moved forward today?

Was MM contacted regarding the ins and outs today?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Any idea when you are likely to receive the bid document?

Has anything moved forward today?

Was MM contacted regarding the ins and outs today?

Cheers :)

Yes, the board have recommended the deal to the shareholders, presumably the final deal, once agreed then movement would, presumably, be extremely quick in comparison.

Yes, the board have recommended the deal to the shareholders, presumably the final deal, once agreed then movement would, presumably, be extremely quick in comparison.

I wasn't sure if that agreement was the news today though, or if that had already been made. Cheers ;)

I wasn't sure if that agreement was the news today though, or if that had already been made. Cheers ;)

Oh I see, yes good point, but I assumed both Bob and the FT were insinuating that that was today's 'progress'.

This is great news compared to this morning, and indeed recently when the FT inferred MM wasn't even contactable.

4) Formal EGM to confirm

so am i right in thinking that
a) there will be no more negotiations now-its the final part
b) once the bid is sent to all shareholders (tomorrow possibly?), we will know in around 48 hours if a big enough percentage of them agree then
C) an EGM can be arranged (can this be done quickly or will a certain period of notice need to be given)

Last edited:

Once again, Feriol - excellent work...:038::038:

See, listen to me and you won't go far wrong. :icon_cool

so am i right in thinking that
a) there will be no more negotiations now-its the final part
b) once the bid is sent to all shareholders (tomorrow possibly?), we will know in around 48 hours if a big enough percentage of them agree then
C) an EGM can be arranged (can this be done quickly or will a certain period of notice need to be given)

i think for the board to recommend it, they must know that it fills the requirements of enough shareholders to suceed.

As the FT have indicated, they have said to the club they would agree if they had adequate answers to certain questions, the club will know what other shareholders wanted too.

I take it Bobs announcement is that we now have an offer that meets the requirements of 75% of shareholders. so deal is as good as done,

Last edited:
just seen this thread... is it true? Please tell me it is? when is the press confrence?:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00