Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't think there would be an 'official' announcement until everything is signed, so might take a few days. but MM could start making decisions if everything is aproved.

Once again, Feriol - excellent work...:038::038:

Very quiet from the Foxes Trust - no updates on their website or anything, or are they having a party/wake?

Folks, lay off the FT, they are in a difficult position and I believe - rightly or wrongly - that they have conducted themselves quite well through this whole predicament.

Can't believe how many TB'RS have got so excited with BH's whisper, nothing is confirmed yet and shoot me down in flames if you wish but in a couple of years time I wonder what the your viewpoint will be when MM screws our club. Hope I am wrong but watch this space...................................:eek:

Can't believe how many TB'RS have got so excited with BH's whisper, nothing is confirmed yet and shoot me down in flames if you wish but in a couple of years time I wonder what the your viewpoint will be when MM screws our club. Hope I am wrong but watch this space...................................:eek:

there is always Turin......:icon_bigg

We will be ready for it after being screwed by this board.

I said at the beginning, that if all goes wrong and he sells us, at least there will only ibe one guy in charge, and it should be a lot quicker.

You think we could expect something Saturday?

Whatever happens Saturday, we'll be back in on Monday watching the video, having a chat with the lads ready to go again on the training ground and prepare for next saturday, because at the end of the day, we are where we are and we have to live with that and deal with it and take the positives out of today's performance, because no matter how you lokk at it, they gave me a big performance in front of the fans and I can't ask for more than that.

I said at the beginning, that if all goes wrong and he sells us, at least there will only ibe one guy in charge, and it should be a lot quicker.

Not quicker, but maybe shittier, if the Hamman at Cardiff example is anything to go by.

Whatever happens Saturday, we'll be back in on Monday watching the video, having a chat with the lads ready to go again on the training ground and prepare for next saturday, because at the end of the day, we are where we are and we have to live with that and deal with it and take the positives out of today's performance, because no matter how you lokk at it, they gave me a big performance in front of the fans and I can't ask for more than that.

I did mean an announcement, but whatever ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669