Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Thursday goes by without any official news...........

Some more speculation and intrigue to come then!

When will someone put us out of our misery - or are some of you getting some perverse enjoyment out of this?

Newts told us there would be a conference today, and I still have faith in him.

Newts told us there would be a conference today, and I still have faith in him.

Well I hope your faith is well placed because I have had enough of all this now and the club needs a change and quick (in a lot of areas).

I think it is probably getting a bit late for any kind of press conference today.

I believe it wont happen now, we have signed 4 loan players within a week, MM was meant to be in this week we can not bolster our squad with major changes as we only have 1 card left does this mean the MM deal is delayed again for atleast another week?

Also this may conclude RK will not be sacked and Dowie will replace him (as RK is the man bringing in the players) at this moment in time.

Its all about ifs and buts, but surely now there is no rush to sell the club as not many changes can be made, i really wish the deal goes ahead e.g. tommorow so we can atleast get 1 more loan player.

Its either going to happen or not on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday................. im so bored of hearing it, im just going to sleep wake me up when its concluded!

next friday we will be told its almost done with a week to go.

.....before the final bits of paprework start to be prepared with a view to one of the final bids being talked about at a forthcoming meeting to be held sometime in the future at a date to be confirmed subject to all parties having been given the required amount of notice following the next round of discussions.

deal to be done by the end of the week- doubt it now its almost the end of the week :icon_roll

the question is when does Bob Hazzell become wrong?:102:

the question is when does Bob Hazzell become wrong?:102:

i don't know that he was 'wrong' but this rival bid has changed the whole situation. what would have been a done deal, is now being questioned again in light of a pottential alternative.

at least, thats how i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670