Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope its true im fed up with all the rams fans gloating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, dont worry about those sheep shaggers up in the hills. oh and cut down on the exclamation marks a little.:icon_wink

anyone have an inclin or any idea from any source to when the deal should be done? Does anyone know if there has been any progress since Saturdays announcement e.g. Bid actually been put forward to the shareholders?

anyone have an inclin or any idea from any source to when the deal should be done? Does anyone know if there has been any progress since Saturdays announcement e.g. Bid actually been put forward to the shareholders?

yes.

From a shareholder - 'No guarantee of the deal being done this week but it is well on it's way.'

It could be that MM has been playing games with the board, constantly changing the terms and reducing the bid, just to see what he can get away with. If I was a board member or shareholder in that situation I'd be tempted to tell him to piss off and stop wasting my time.

ok at least we know where you stand now, personal wealth above club.

ok at least we know where you stand now, personal wealth above club.

I didn't say that. I don't like people messing me around, I'd be tempted to pull out because the way he was acting was pissing me off, not because of the money. For someone who's supposed to be a good businessman he's been taking far too long to get his final offer in. Do we no if the shareholder have received the bid yet?

How do you know the delay is his side, there is some leaks that most og the delays are down to his bids been rejected by the board and refused to pass onto shareholders. Certianly after taylors resignation followed by comments things will move faster seems to back that up.

Lots of bids have been given to the board but they are stopping it get to the shareholders or they were.

A shareholder I know got a bid 2 weeks ago and then stopped been communicated to by the club for a while as if the offer was brushed under the carpet.

A shareholder I know got a bid 2 weeks ago and then stopped been communicated to by the club for a while as if the offer was brushed under the carpet.

If the rumours are correct it seems that the board were ready to recommend MM's offer at that time - but when he came back from seeing his sick mum he substantially changed the offer without any apparent reason.

If the rumours are correct it seems that the board were ready to recommend MM's offer at that time - but when he came back from seeing his sick mum he substantially changed the offer without any apparent reason.

Now, now Jeff aren't you being guilty of making assumptions without any crediable evidence :102:

No, he said "If the rumours are correct"

Clue in the word "rumours" :102:

If that is the case, then if rumours are correct, if we do not accept MM's bid then admin is on the horizon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00