Who do you want to replace Pearson?

Who do you want to be the new manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate who is a Swansea fan doesn't rate Sousa at all-says they played extremely negative football all of last season, and was a big factor in there lack of goals (though they did have Martinez before who was known for his more attractive style).

Up to you, I tell it as I see it, sometimes people find it difficult to accept. Not my problem old bean.

There's really no problem - we know what you are

The fact that you have already championed both Chris Coleman and Richard Shaw in this thread pretty much sums it up - not to mention the Jim Melrose reference

Pitiful really

Last edited:
There's really no problem - we know what you are

The fact that you have already championed both Chris Coleman and Richard Shaw in this thread pretty much sums it up - not to mention the Jim Melrose reference

Pitiful really

I haven't mentioned Coleman in this thread at all. So your offer of proving I am a Coventry fan by going over previous threads holds even less credibility when you cannot even get your facts correct on this current thread. With brains like yours it wouldn't surprise me if you were a Coventry fan.:icon_roll

I haven't mentioned Coleman in this thread at all. So your offer of proving I am a Coventry fan by going over previous threads holds even less credibility when you cannot even get your facts correct on this current thread. With brains like yours it wouldn't surprise me if you were a Coventry fan.:icon_roll

:icon_roll

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Apologies - it was in another Pearson thread :icon_roll

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=934632&postcount=222

And here's a load of other twaddle from your good self

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=797751&postcount=16

Like I said - pitiful

I'd love us to get Sean O'Driscoll, but when Burnley were after him last season, I think Rovers wanted £1million in compensation for him. I doubt Mandy will stretch to that.

If we can't get O'Driscoll then Curbishley would be the next best for me.

Alan Curbishley would do as a freebie. Shame Pearson didnt bugger off earlier and we could have had Coppell.

A colleague of mine through work who knows people on the corporate side at city says as of two hours ago, someone at the club had told him that Southgate was the name on peoples lips down there.

The guy is reliable, if he says that then that is what he has been told from someone down there. Could come to nothing but thought I'd share what I was told.

Rodgers/Clarke no2, Rodgers never really got the chance at Reading,which was a surprise really,the way they played against us at there place.

I think they would bring decent football,+they would have top connections,also as it is well documented that we are skint,i am sure they would use the loan system well.

Mate who is a Swansea fan doesn't rate Sousa at all-says they played extremely negative football all of last season, and was a big factor in there lack of goals (though they did have Martinez before who was known for his more attractive style).

We weren't exactly free-flowing under Pearson remember. It was always a bugbear of mind that we rarely played with any width. And I'm not saying that out of sour grapes because he's gone. He brought many good things to the club but that was always a gripe of mine.

If Southgate is the person on people's lips at the club then we could do worse. Helped in bringing through a number of young players at Boro, can't remember if he spent much money though? Better than the frightening thought of other earlier names linked.

If Southgate is the person on people's lips at the club then we could do worse. Helped in bringing through a number of young players at Boro

Hi cause would have been helped by his playing time there - the youngsters were known to him.

Can't really apply that principle if he came to us.

Hi cause would have been helped by his playing time there - the youngsters were known to him.

Can't really apply that principle if he came to us.

He made some expensive signings that really didnt come off too. Don't recall his time at M'boro being at all exciting, think we would be mid-table champ side at best under him.

I'd much rather have Southgate, who feels he has something to prove, then someone who has already failed numerous times such as Coleman, Adams, Dowie etc. Lets face it, were not that an attractive proposition, and we could do alot worse then Southgate.

Paulo Sousa hands down! get him in, and bring ferrie bodde, nathan dyer, and angel rangel with you,
weale
berner, hobbs, tunchev, rangel
gallagher, king, bodde, dyer
fryatt, howard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490