Who For The Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Johnson for me if he would come.
Has done more for Yeovil Town and Bristol City than coleman, ince, warnock etc put together.
I can't understand why he's hardly mentioned for the job!

Gary Johnson for me if he would come.
Has done more for Yeovil Town and Bristol City than coleman, ince, warnock etc put together.
I can't understand why he's hardly mentioned for the job!

Because coming to Leicester would be a step down :102:

I just cant see Warnock being accepted with open arms by the city fans...

But it is up to Milan to select who he believes to be the best manager to take the club forward not appoint somebody that the fans like or want, that mistake was made with Kelly.

It is a results business and if Warnock gets the results then he will win the fans around, just in the opposite way to how Kelly lost the support and faith of the fans.

It doesn't matter who comes in SWWG ... our fans will never be happy. If someone came in who the majority of the fans wanted, he would only get boo'd to death when we didn't win more than 2 games on the trot anyway.

Another name to the game of whos the next manager at leicester city

Calderwood plays down exit rumours
Nottingham Forest boss Colin Calderwood insists he will still be in charge at the City Ground next season despite being linked with Leicester

The Scot, whose side narrowly missed out on a place in the League One play-off final, has been linked with the managerial vacancy at the Walkers Stadium, while the club's board were rumoured to be unhappy at his inability to lead them back to the Championship.

But Calderwood, who joined from Northampton in 2006, claims he is going nowhere and told the club's official website: "I regarded the Forest job as a great job when I took it last summer and it's still a great job now."

But it is up to Milan to select who he believes to be the best manager to take the club forward not appoint somebody that the fans like or want, that mistake was made with Kelly.

It is a results business and if Warnock gets the results then he will win the fans around, just in the opposite way to how Kelly lost the support and faith of the fans.

It doesn't matter who comes in SWWG ... our fans will never be happy. If someone came in who the majority of the fans wanted, he would only get boo'd to death when we didn't win more than 2 games on the trot anyway.

Very good points raised, we all have our preferences, but we all, at the end of the day have to trust Milan to make the correct decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669