Who Goes, Who Stays? Championship Here We Come!....

By donkey nodders I was refering to people who blindly follow their leaders, nodding in approval. Sheep to their slaughter is probably more appropriate.

Might be wishful thinking, but Danny Ward surely has to go?

A year ago, he thought he was going to be the 1st choice keeper for a decent Premier League team.

Now he's going to find himself back to being a number 2 in the Championship.

A year ago, he thought he was going to be the 1st choice keeper for a decent Premier League team.

Obviously but who on earth would want him or pick up his wages.

Obviously but who on earth would want him or pick up his wages.

I'll buy him a trip to Saudi Arabia and he could try his luck there?

Probably hard to shift him, since so many keepers are used to spending their career on the bench.

To be fair, he’s always been a number 2.

June 2022, Leicester City move to revamp their medical set up with the appointment of Dr. Mark Waller as Head of Medicine. It was described by John Percy as a 'huge coup'.

June 2023, Leicester City do not announce the departure of Dr. Mark Waller back to Rangers from where he came.

The rules don't apply. I met some bloke who worked there and they even had a lenient attitude for his other half.....living in sin etc etc. It's not great for them PR wise to behead foreign money types so all's gravy.

I'll be selling property for foreign investors in Saudi soon. They're relaxing rules. Although it's always a risk in a country that's a dictatorship.

You really beleive these shitty religeous rules are applied to football stars, sheiks, donkey nodders or anyone connected in their hypocritical saudi swamp. I will probably lose my head, be cut up into little pieces and fed to their pets, if I ever set foot in their shit hole. Jamie and the rest will have no problem, because they are rich and out for an easy life. Unfortunately I think he is passed it for Saudi, retirement is calling unless he or his wife have contacts in the US. (wow what a crap world)

I reckon another season with us then will go over to Saudi. He's certainly not past it and purely for his legendary status, he'll be attractive. And yes, he's got a legendary status abroad. I've lived in 6 countries, they all have many football fans who love Vardy because of his journey and what we all achieved. I don't see him retiring until 39/40 unless he's injured or his body gives up.

I reckon another season with us then will go over to Saudi. He's certainly not past it and purely for his legendary status, he'll be attractive. And yes, he's got a legendary status abroad. I've lived in 6 countries, they all have many football fans who love Vardy because of his journey and what we all achieved. I don't see him retiring until 39/40 unless he's injured or his body gives up.
I reckon he'll go on til 50 just to avoid having to spend time at home with the Mrs. I ****ing would.

If some one told you they could make you one of the best strikers in the country, but you'd have to marry Rebekah! You'd turn it down!

I wish we could just get on with ejecting Maddison and Co. I should feel sad about it but I don’t. It’s hard to feel good after that penalty against Everton. Hubris before the team. Bye bye. Go do Spursy things elsewhere.

It’s hard to feel good after that penalty against Everton.
Yep, that's colouring my feelings too. I mean, I know objectively that there's no single cause for us going down (well, except from, you know, us having fewer points than Everton) BUT that penalty take just kinda sums it up for me. When it mattered, really mattered, we failed to deliver. I just can't help but feel that Maddison took it upon himself to right a perception of him, that took a priority over anything to do with our position or the team. He wanted to indulge in a little bit of 'look at me kissing the badge'

He's undoubtedly a talented footballer (though I personally feel he'll never quite make it to the top, he's too lightweight - both in stature and graft), and one of the most talented ballers ever to play for us BUT.... I'm glad he's gone. He's at his spiritual home now... in London... for a 'top' club. It's all he's ever wanted and he'll fit right in.

He’s a top player, his data screams it and we all know it.
Undoubtedly. We just had a lot of top players, but a culture that enabled them to fail and relegate us. That’s my main gripe. It still really ****ing stings.

Maybe the top clubs have enough top players in that position without needing an additional one
...and he ain't good enough to oust them? Or otherwise add anything to the team?

Don't get me wrong, Spurs are a (begrudge, grumble) decent enough side but it's not like the world and his dog were beating down our door to sign him. No bidding war when it seemed a top player was available. Nah, he's good for sure, and the stats look impressive... but there was no bun fight to sign him.

We'll see how he does for Spurs (well, I won't, but I might read about it) Maybe he can show us that he can take it to the next level.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463