who is coming in???

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea myself. Somebody with a lot of knowledge of the english game hopefully

I would think someone has been lined up or maybe they are going to give Kelly a few games :102:

I Know i'm going to get slated for this but....

Of the people i think we are able to get, i would choose Bassett. He Knows how to do well in this league, and he would be able to get maybe a couple of players in (he will need a left back) with his contacts and dealing ability. i also think he will have the right attitute to manage the young players ( No nonsense)

As regards the long term, the clubs he has taken to the prem didn't give him the support he needed, so who knows. but i would be happy with him for this season.

Feriol said:

Of the people i think we are able to get, i would choose Bassett. He Knows how to do well in this league, and he would be able to get maybe a couple of players in (he will need a left back) with his contacts and dealing ability. i also think he will have the right attitute to manage the young players ( No nonsense)

As regards the long term, the clubs he has taken to the prem didn't give him the support he needed, so who knows. but i would be happy with him for this season.

Agree. :icon_roll

Feriol said:

Strangely so do I :icon_redf :confused: :icon_eek:

Feriol said:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: Seriously! Th bloke that added to the trouble we were in by giving players over the top wages and stupid minimum fee release clauses!!

F***ing hell I would rather have walshie in charge!

Feriol said:

sky sports have just had bassett on and they asked him if he was interested,
he sounded bitter as to how he was treated at the end of his time with us,so i dont think he would be interested,but he would keep us up im sure of it..

:081: Turnstile Operator No. 176 gets demoted, to take over as manager on Monday !! :081:

fleckneyfox said:
who do you want to come in.
peter reid is my guess,

Peter Reid and gary Mac on fixed term contracts until the end of the season.

BTW I am able to confirm that Gary Mac's wife is very much alive despite what it said in The Scotsman. She is in full remission.

Willlow said:
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: Seriously! Th bloke that added to the trouble we were in by giving players over the top wages and stupid minimum fee release clauses!!

F***ing hell I would rather have walshie in charge!

the release clauses were always going to be there, we weren't the most attractive club. the wages i don't really know about so can't comment.

Also bassett might not have been responsable for it.

bocadillo said:

BTW I am able to confirm that Gary Mac's wife is very much alive despite what it said in The Scotsman. She is in full remission.

is that what you would like, or inside info?

glad about Gary Mac's wife.

bocadillo said:

Is this a definite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670