Who Isn't Renewing Their Season Ticket if we go Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she's wearing any, they're not Monster Munch I can smell, more like scampi flavour Nik-Naks.

If it is the Lucy I know then she'll be flattered :icon_wink

If it's the Lucy I know then I'm amazed she's had time to post in-between sexual partners and trips to the STD clinic.

And if it is a totally different Lucy altogether she will have this forum down as being populated by misogynistic school kids and never bother to post again :icon_wink

There's a bloke in the Kop that has LUCY on the back of his City shirt. RowJJ, seat 131. You're not him, are you?

Come to think of it though, you can't be - he lives in Milton Keynes, not Burton.

Welcome, Lucy!!

Not me!

I don't think she's wearing any, they're not Monster Munch I can smell, more like scampi flavour Nik-Naks.

Thanks for that!

Are you the Lucy I know? Vague, but you'll know who I am if you know me :icon_bigg

I don't think I'm the Lucy you know. I'm from Burton if that helps.

If it's the Lucy I know then I'm amazed she's had time to post in-between sexual partners and trips to the STD clinic.

Definitely not the Lucy you know!! :mad:

And if it is a totally different Lucy altogether she will have this forum down as being populated by misogynistic school kids and never bother to post again :icon_wink

Thanks for your welcome and support :icon_lol: I'm not put off just yet!

Not me!

Thanks for that!

I don't think I'm the Lucy you know. I'm from Burton if that helps.

Definitely not the Lucy you know!! :mad:

Thanks for your welcome and support :icon_lol: I'm not put off just yet!

Hello Lucy. :039: :039: :039:

all of you have been looking at Lucy profile dirty old men :018: :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

At least we aren't trying to chat her up by sending obscure messages to her via her profile home page like some I could mention :icon_lol:

Last edited:
...nope , can't afford it, am saving up for me pacemaker.....

If you willing to waste your money on a season ticket i think you should contribute to the drummindefender wallet fund-all money will go to a good cause

No you were not! :mad:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

With all due respect, Hazz is the detective here so I think it's only fair that we let him be the judge of that.

Hi Lucy
ironwy4.gif
:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675