Who Isn't Renewing Their Season Ticket if we go Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont be renewing regardless.. Am buying a house and both my lads go past age thresholds this time.. Totally fed up of sitting in the cold bored out my skull watching a bunch of losers who frankly dont care.

They never come see me when I'm bad :icon_eek:

Totally fed up of sitting in the cold bored out my skull

Have you ever tried jumping up and down and chanting and singing and er, generally supporting instead of sitting in silence?

Just curious :icon_wink

Wont be renewing regardless.. Am buying a house and both my lads go past age thresholds this time.. Totally fed up of sitting in the cold bored out my skull watching a bunch of losers who frankly dont care.

They never come see me when I'm bad :icon_eek:

I think I know your problem. Perhaps you should let your hair grow a little longer.

Yes.. and it made f**k all difference!!!

But at least you tried!

Not like these moaning twats who sit on their hands all game with gloomy expressions contributing sod all to the cause.

Why do some people actually bother to go to matches?

But at least you tried!

Not like these moaning twats who sit on their hands all game with gloomy expressions contributing sod all to the cause.

Agreed, we get funny looks round us when we try.. and then we go home bored.. cold.. embarrassed and hoarse! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Agreed, we get funny looks round us when we try.. and then we go home bored.. cold.. embarrassed and hoarse! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Like Joey, better times are just around the corner....... :icon_wink

But at least you tried!

To watch a game of football :102:

and if I wore shorts.. my head wouldn't feel so cold.. relative to my legs anyway.. yeah?

Correct. You've got millions of nerve endings in your head and only three in each of your legs. Shorts and a woolly hat is definitely the way to go.

and if I wore shorts.. my head wouldn't feel so cold.. relative to my legs anyway.. yeah?

So how does Boc cope with no covering on either top or bottom :102:

Maybe it's his middle bits that are red hot :icon_eek:

'If we go down..' are you kiddin'? I sold mine this season before xmas... Well sort of sold it - I'm now a joint season ticket season holder so I sold half share and we thus share the punnishment of attending the Walkers. If we go down, I'll definately not have any share of any season ticket at all, full or part-share. Like the previous poster I've got a young son (still too young to go to match) who I'd prefer to spend time with as I have very little spare time rather than watch the rubbish that is served at the Walkers. Any more of this standard of football (in either division) and I'll stop bothering to listen on the radio as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670