Who Isn't Renewing Their Season Ticket if we go Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does Boc cope with no covering on either top or bottom :102:

Even at my time of life I have a lot more of a covering on my top than does EMC - believe me!

To be fair.. my plan for next season is that I have the kids every other weekend and go to matches home or away on the other and in the week.

I think more away games and less of the Walkers might re-ignite my enthusiasm. But..

Is that what you call what we have been exposed to the last few seasons :102:

Just pointing out the reason why people go - and they are perfectly entitled to 'sit on their hands all game with gloomy expressions' if they so wish

Considering the shit served up before them, it is not exactly fair to berate those hardy souls who continue to turn up simply because they don't 'Stand Up If You Love Lestoh", join in on the mexican wave, or take their shoes off and wave them in the air

I shall be considering my footwear very carefully for this Saturday, just in case there is the opportunity for waving my shoes in the air. I'm tempted to get a pair of Gucci loafers to recreate that 1980s Miami Vice look.

Just pointing out the reason why people go - and they are perfectly entitled to 'sit on their hands all game with gloomy expressions' if they so wish

Considering the shit served up before them, it is not exactly fair to berate those hardy souls who continue to turn up simply because they don't 'Stand Up If You Love Lestoh", join in on the mexican wave, or take their shoes off and wave them in the air

Well said Homer.:023:

Christ, this shoes thing isn't set to become a fad is it? I might have to tread in some dog shit on the way to the match, that could dampen the enthusiasm.

Christ, this shoes thing isn't set to become a fad is it? I might have to tread in some dog shit on the way to the match, that could dampen the enthusiasm.

Remind me not to sit next to you on the train.

I am taking an extra pair of shoes Barnsley. Am I feck going sockfooted on the cold concrete floor. Although it was rather warm last time in Barnsley. I must have lost a stone walking back up a hill to the car.

:081:

You would miss the balti pie aroma on a Saturday afternoon if you werent there.

Too true mate and if I did not re-new you would miss the two half pissed blokes coming in late :icon_wink:icon_bigg

I will more than likely re-new regardless if we stay up, I would go to the games anyway so it saves getting tickets.

Too true mate and if I did not re-new you would miss the two half pissed blokes coming in late :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Can't say I've ever noticed, I'm too busy stuffing my face and watching the top quality footy on view.....:icon_lol:

I havent got another team, this rabble are my home town team and I am stuck with them. I will be pretty dammed cross if we go down but I will still have to watch them. Bastards. :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669