• Baird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey Marcus is a tw*t.

My guess, he's certainly no older than 18, probably 16, just finished his GCSEs at some Leicestershire public shcool.

His dads pulled a few strings to get him some summer work experience at the Telegraph which he rather mistakenly (being a small town boy at heart who's probably never left the county) thinks is impressive, mixing it with all those media types in the big smoke... well, sitting in an office making tea for a few tired hacks.

His dad gives him a bit of inside info and he desperately hangs around the football club following his dad like a little puppy. Because his dad's so pleased he's showing an interest in something he sends him off to a football coaching course where some football has-been passes on their wealth of experience to a few over privileged kids whose parents find the stress of having them home from boarding school too much to cope with.

And Micky, because of who Marcus's dad is, feels he probably ought to show at least some interest in little Marcus and his course so spends all of five minutes asking him about it.

There you have it, marcus the inside info is great, the attitude is immature, arrogant and ever so slightly sad...

end of rant

Tboy said:
Blimey Marcus is a tw*t.

My guess, he's certainly no older than 18, probably 16, just finished his GCSEs at some Leicestershire public shcool.

His dads pulled a few strings to get him some summer work experience at the Telegraph which he rather mistakenly (being a small town boy at heart who's probably never left the county) thinks is impressive, mixing it with all those media types in the big smoke... well, sitting in an office making tea for a few tired hacks.

His dad gives him a bit of inside info and he desperately hangs around the football club following his dad like a little puppy. Because his dad's so pleased he's showing an interest in something he sends him off to a football coaching course where some football has-been passes on their wealth of experience to a few over privileged kids whose parents find the stress of having them home from boarding school too much to cope with.

And Micky, because of who Marcus's dad is, feels he probably ought to show at least some interest in little Marcus and his course so spends all of five minutes asking him about it.

There you have it, marcus the inside info is great, the attitude is immature, arrogant and ever so slightly sad...

end of rant

I got the work experience myself last year and was invited back this year. (i am getting paid)

I do not follow my dad around

Mickey and I get on very well and he invited me to train with the squad to see what is waht like but i declined as i thought it intruding

spoke for about half an hour and showed him the files i was given whihc he now has in his possesion

You will see my work as I wrote the leicester section in the preview out on sunday

David Connolly the man and i tipped him for top goal scorer

so no you're a twat

this is absolutely hilarious... so it was work experience followed by a summer on minimum wage and you spent half an hour not five minutes with Micky adams.

bullseye...

Bloody hell, i couldn't have got much closer to the truth if I knew you!

Alittle while ago I appreciated the info that Marcus was passing on. Some of it turned out pretty good, some not, but hey until the ink dries who knows anyway.
Now he is reminding me of the little geeky lad in the street, the only one with the football and the only way he can play with the big boys is by letting them use his football (of course he has to go in goal though!!).
Marcus, you are starting to bore us now with your juvenile attitude. People are now laughing at you, not with you. Take some time out to chill, you'll feel better for it 8) Else the other boys in the street might just club together and buy their own football. :wink:

xsubmariner said:
Alittle while ago I appreciated the info that Marcus was passing on. Some of it turned out pretty good, some not, but hey until the ink dries who knows anyway.
Now he is reminding me of the little geeky lad in the street, the only one with the football and the only way he can play with the big boys is by letting them use his football (of course he has to go in goal though!!).
Marcus, you are starting to bore us now with your juvenile attitude. People are now laughing at you, not with you. Take some time out to chill, you'll feel better for it 8) Else the other boys in the street might just club together and buy their own football. :wink:

Cracking point.

Im never sure why the gossip can never be shared anyway. Who the fcuk are us lot going to tell apart from chat amongst ourselves.

It always comes out in the end :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469