Who Will The New Manager Be (Pt.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grayson comes across as being a bit lily-livered i cant imagine him laying into the egotistical numpties that we have should it be needed but i may be wrong :102:

grayson comes across as being a bit lily-livered i cant imagine him laying into the egotistical numpties that we have should it be needed but i may be wrong :102:

I would think most of the ego will be too big for League 1 so I wouldnt worry about that too much.

But normally you posts are complete bolloxs which means if you agree with me then my post must be complete bollox! Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe Grayson is the saviour :102: :icon_bigg

I could have written that post. Admit the fact that you were wrong about Holloway and the whole stability argument. :icon_wink

I could have written that post. Admit the fact that you were wrong about Holloway and the whole stability argument. :icon_wink

How have I been proven wrong? If we are top of the league half way through next season then i will admit it. If we are mid table and still looking shite then I think I will have been proven right :icon_wink

Whoever comes in (Billy Davies, my choice), lets hope Mancinni gets the Chelsea job, and loans us some quality.

Just a thought :icon_bigg

Whoever comes in (Billy Davies, my choice), lets hope Mancinni gets the Chelsea job, and loans us some quality.

Just a thought :icon_bigg

I'm surprised some of the BM's on here havent linked him to us! :icon_lol:

I thought that Mancini might be a decent choice but I'm not sure that he's got the tactical nous this division requires.

Perhaps he could revamp the post horn gallop. Give it a bit of a mediterranean flava.

Would be replaced entirely by the Pink Panther theme

Quite appropriate really, with feckin' Clouseau having been in charge for the last six months of the season

Please don't refer to Holloway like that. Without him we might have come bottom. I think third from bottom is more than we could have hoped for considering the lack of funds.

I'm hoping they might appoint Jethro next. His CV must look similar to Holloway's, with his ability to make people laugh just by using that funny wez cunry accent.

I've not seen it myself, but a friends has just said SSN understand Simon Grayson could be appointed by the end of the day.

I've not seen it myself, but a friends has just said SSN understand Simon Grayson could be appointed by the end of the day.

I've been watching SSN for a few minutes, I saw something about Grayson on the news text thing at the bottom of the screen but it went before I could see what it said. I've had to put up with a long interview with p*t*r t*yl*r talking about Mancini's time at Leicester while I've been waiting for it to come on again.

It says on Sky Text that the Blackpool Chairman will not stand in Grayson's way if he wants to leave,so I'd guess there has been contact

Blimey - I would have put money on Mancini or Rijkaard myself, but I suppose Abramovich knows what he's doing....

Is it just the same thing that was reported yesterday?

I don't know I didn't look yesterday but I guess it is.Something about him be willing to drive Grayson to Arsenal if they wanted him:102::icon_conf

It says on Sky Text that the Blackpool Chairman will not stand in Grayson's way if he wants to leave,so I'd guess there has been contact

He did say it in reference to the Arsenal job, though

Oyston is a complete cock, however, and will no doubt be happy to pocket some compo in exchange for Grayson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669