Who will win the Champions League?

Who will win the Champions League?

  • Deportivo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monaco

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porto

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    30
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Who will win the Champions League?

I think it will be Deportivo v Chelsea in the final, and after watching the game tonight, I think Deportivo will win 2-1.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
I didn't get to watch Deportivo, so I can't really asses their chances.

I know they're very talented, but their defence is suspect.

I'm going for Chelsea because they must have the best backline out of the 4 teams, and have a wonderful away record where they have won 6 in a row. If they play with Duff and Gronkjaer on the wings to provide some width, and with Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsson upfront (who one of the best partnerships in the Premiership), I fancy them strongly - Even against a very taleneted Deportivo side.
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
I know they're very talented, but their defence is suspect.

They won 4-0 (i.e. didn't concede a goal) against the European Champions..... :lol: :wink:

They kept out Schevchenko, Tomasson, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka etc.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
City Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
I know they're very talented, but their defence is suspect.

They won 4-0 (i.e. didn't concede a goal) against the European Champions..... :lol: :wink:

They kept out Schevchenko, Tomasson, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka etc.

Don't be so naive. :wink:

They have conceded alot of goals in the tournament - The Monaco game (8-3) epitomised how shaky their defence can be.

Chelsea have been solid throughout, and I don't think they have conceded more than 1 goal a game throughout the competition...
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Chelsea To Win!
 

trickytrev

New Member
Deportivo do have a shakey and old defence. I think Chelsea are the favorites, then Porto, then Deportivo and finally Monaco. Every team has achance of winning from here and whoeve does win will be shock winners.
 

Dorkwolf

New Member
Porto will win for sure.

I'm going for Porto as they are the only official champions of their domestic league that are left in the competition, plus they are a very difficult team beat.

I think it's a farce calling the tournament the Champions League when it includes teams who finished 2nd, 3rd & even 4th in their respective leagues. :twisted: :roll:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Re: Porto will win for sure.

Dorkwolf said:
I think it's a farce calling the tournament the Champions League when it includes teams who finished 2nd, 3rd & even 4th in their respective leagues. :twisted: :roll:

:eek: I agree! :lol: :wink:

You have been talking a little bit of sense recently. :wink:
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
City Fan said:
I think it will be Deportivo v Chelsea in the final,

:oops:

My prediction skills have slipped.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2865
2Manchester Utd2854
3Leicester2853
4Chelsea2850
5West Ham Utd2748
6Everton2746
7Tottenham 2745
8Liverpool2843
9Aston Villa2640
10Arsenal2738
11Leeds Utd2735
12Wolves2835
13Palace2834
14Southampton2733
15Burnley2830
16Newcastle Utd2727
17Brighton2726
18Fulham2826
19West Brom2818
20Sheffield Utd2814

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top