Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Who will win the Champions League?

I think it will be Deportivo v Chelsea in the final, and after watching the game tonight, I think Deportivo will win 2-1.

Scowcroft

I didn't get to watch Deportivo, so I can't really asses their chances.

I know they're very talented, but their defence is suspect.

I'm going for Chelsea because they must have the best backline out of the 4 teams, and have a wonderful away record where they have won 6 in a row. If they play with Duff and Gronkjaer on the wings to provide some width, and with Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsson upfront (who one of the best partnerships in the Premiership), I fancy them strongly - Even against a very taleneted Deportivo side.

City Fan

Scowcroft said:
They won 4-0 (i.e. didn't concede a goal) against the European Champions..... :lol: :wink:

They kept out Schevchenko, Tomasson, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka etc.

Scowcroft

City Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
They won 4-0 (i.e. didn't concede a goal) against the European Champions..... :lol: :wink:

They kept out Schevchenko, Tomasson, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka etc.
Don't be so naive. :wink:

They have conceded alot of goals in the tournament - The Monaco game (8-3) epitomised how shaky their defence can be.

Chelsea have been solid throughout, and I don't think they have conceded more than 1 goal a game throughout the competition...

Ricey

I think it will be either Chelsea or Deportivo but I think Depor will just sneak it because I reckon the likes of Fran, Luque, Valeron etc will turn it on at the biggest stage.

trickytrev

Deportivo do have a shakey and old defence. I think Chelsea are the favorites, then Porto, then Deportivo and finally Monaco. Every team has achance of winning from here and whoeve does win will be shock winners.

Dorkwolf

Porto will win for sure.

I'm going for Porto as they are the only official champions of their domestic league that are left in the competition, plus they are a very difficult team beat.

I think it's a farce calling the tournament the Champions League when it includes teams who finished 2nd, 3rd & even 4th in their respective leagues. :twisted: :roll:

Scowcroft

Re: Porto will win for sure.

Dorkwolf said:
I think it's a farce calling the tournament the Champions League when it includes teams who finished 2nd, 3rd & even 4th in their respective leagues. :twisted: :roll:
:eek: I agree! :lol: :wink:

You have been talking a little bit of sense recently. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. In case you missed it yesterday 🗓 https://t.co/VPDUIk5YBL

2. #lcfc favourites @MattElliott01 and @Gerry_Taggart will be in the LCFC Radio studio from 6pm BST tomorrow! 🔵

3. 1️⃣6️⃣ @PremierLeague goals for @Vardy7 in 2018/19 ⚽️ https://t.co/L2cJKCy14W

4. Looking for extended highlights from #WhuLei? 🤔 They're free to watch here ⤵️

5. #OnThisDay in 1926, #lcfc and British football legend Arthur Rowley was born. He is City's second all-time top goa… https://t.co/qWoWR8IWCL

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 35  88
Manchester City 34  86
Tottenham  34  67
Arsenal 34  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 34  64
Everton 35  49
Watford 34  49
Leicester 35  48
10 Wolves 34  48