who's going world cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosseboy83

me, come on booked me flights £66 bout 2 week ago got a place for first two weeks dont know about other..but feck it,, just need tickets now

Me, I'm in Germany for 5 weeks - got a ticket for the final too.

I know someone whose going for the weekend of the first game. Also know someone whose got a ticket for the first game, second round, quarter, semi and final. He will get group tickets whilst over there, this blokes been every with England: Macedonia, Liechtenstein etc.

Germany's boring place for a World Cup, although the stadia top notch (Dortmund, cor blimey). I promise myself 2010 in South Africa, hopefully I will be a journo by then. I am also waiting for Australia to hold a World Cup.

Hazzman said:
I know someone whose going for the weekend of the first game. Also know someone whose got a ticket for the first game, second round, quarter, semi and final. He will get group tickets whilst over there, this blokes been every with England: Macedonia, Liechtenstein etc.

Germany's boring place for a World Cup, although the stadia top notch (Dortmund, cor blimey). I promise myself 2010 in South Africa, hopefully I will be a journo by then. I am also waiting for Australia to hold a World Cup.

I can't see how being in a country where the World's biggest football competition is taking place and in a country packed with people from every corner of the Earth celebrating football could ever be classed as 'boring'. Exciting? yes, boring? no.

Joe_Fox said:
I can't see how being in a country where the World's biggest football competition is taking place and in a country packed with people from every corner of the Earth celebrating football could ever be classed as 'boring'. Exciting? yes, boring? no.

Yes, Joe but German culture is something very endaring and interesting. Germany is a crap choice for a World Cup. There's more places with intrigue than Deutschland.

Last edited:
cant say germanys boring! spent 3 weeks there last summer when me mate was working over there, quality beer constantly over 30 degrees fresh water lakes to swim in, plenty of history if thats your thing, loads of stuff to do plus this summer half the worlds going!

fosseboy83 said:
cant say germanys boring! spent 3 weeks there last summer when me mate was working over there, quality beer constantly over 30 degrees fresh water lakes to swim in, plenty of history if thats your thing, loads of stuff to do plus this summer half the worlds going!
Wouldn't want my beer that warm

I shall be in Belguim for the Second England match before beating the dutch, ze germans, french and belgians in a hockey tournament. I am considering trying to purchase tickets on the black market but I fear they shall be out of my price range

Last edited:
Are there any Koontz playing for Germany this year?

Melton Fox said:
Are there any Koontz playing for Germany this year?
at least 11, boom boom

fosseboy83 said:
where bouts you staying Joe? im gonna be mainly in the south but visiting berlin etc...

All over the place mate, a bit Stevie Walsh if you know what I mean.

Im going to be there too, going to Argintina vs Serbia - I figured a nice freindly game would be good.

Im staying in holand for 6 Nights though and in Dusseldorf for one.

drummindefender said:
i have exams :icon_eek:

i did last world cup, had to leave 2 mins after Ronaldinho(sp) scored against us to to take an english lit exam, legged it from the pub, took the exam sweating like a bastard & got a B so not all bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669