who's going world cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the ticket site set as home page :)

lako42 said:
arrrr in that case im not going to waste my time pressing the refresh button for the next day. where do you think most england fans will be camped up.

Not all of the tickets that are being sold at the moment are resale tickets, so there could be more available today.

webmaster said:
Not all of the tickets that are being sold at the moment are resale tickets, so there could be more available today.

dont get you hopes up too high though! im on the site all the time im at work and saturday is the best

fosseboy83 said:
anyone got anytips about finding accommodation! starting to look ridiculously expensive at the mo, idont mind slumming it

Youth hostels fosseboy

lako42 said:
arrrr in that case im not going to waste my time pressing the refresh button for the next day. where do you think most england fans will be camped up.

I think they have vacancies at this place? Its looks like the sort of place they put English fans? :)

Chuck T Masala said:
I think they have vacancies at this place? Its looks like the sort of place they put English fans? :)

nah i wouldnt reccomend it, i stayed there a few years back and the air con didnt work, we called the check in desk and they told us the caretaker would be round in the evening. did he show up, did he bollox

when you say early saturdays, what time is early?

lako42 said:
when you say early saturdays, what time is early?

bout 8-9 there has been tickets available then, i only noticed because ive been doing overtime, you have to be quick as well cos theres still a queue for tickets

though i still managed to pick some tickets for a USA and a czech games in the early evening.,. there were semi tickets available early door last satday but went as soon as

im looking at korea-togo

portugal-iran

and eng trinny although i appreciate the latter is prob impossible.

anyone else in frankfurt between the 12th and 17th

getting so pissed off with this now, theres loads of tickets available but it keep putting me into a sodding waiting room, not even the one with the timer, and moving nowhere. shit fecking site.

webmaster said:
If you really have to give money to that club surely you'd want a seat you could abuse the players and fans from?
No but I could have a crafty wank behind there.

webmaster said:
tbf you had a good point after my comment and it was the first thing that 'came' to me when trying to think of something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669