who's going world cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
Same here,
no games clash. Albeit one exam on the same day.

Revision whilst watching Togo V Switzerland, it's the life.
well luckily no england matches before the night of an exam bar one-so not too bad

fosseboy83 said:
cant say germanys boring! spent 3 weeks there last summer when me mate was working over there, quality beer constantly over 30 degrees fresh water lakes to swim in, plenty of history if thats your thing, loads of stuff to do plus this summer half the worlds going!

I think its best not to bring that up ;)

I am going for a week, got tickets to the game in Frankfurt. Looking foward to it :) although I am a bit dubious about the people I have booked accomodation with. I have a feeling it doesn't actually exist.

CM said:
I think its best not to bring that up ;)

I am going for a week, got tickets to the game in Frankfurt. Looking foward to it :) although I am a bit dubious about the people I have booked accomodation with. I have a feeling it doesn't actually exist.
germany didnt exist between 1934-1945 thats all ;)

fosseboy83 said:
im getting well excited (no jokes) about it already!

What matches are you going to mate?

frankfurt looks well good.

you can put yourself down for conditional tickets now, if you want!!
the final sales phase starts on monday @ midday (CET) first come first served though if its like the last one i wouldnt hold me breath!

Aren't all the tickets personalised?

i can't see many of the group games being sell outs so maybe just go get a ticket on the door.

going to be in every saturday from now til june saving the pennies!:071:

got hangover and i was an hour late, plus i had to talk to some strange people at a house party at 8 in the morning

trying to get tickets, like rocking horse shit, ukraine - suadi came up for resale werent arsed but they had gone in under a minute

how you getting on today fosseboy?
Portugal Angola looks good.

Just seen something on SSN that extra tickets are going to be made avaliable from somewhere and that the english FA are top of the list and therefore have first refusal for them, didnt catch which matches they are for though.

fcukcov said:
Just seen something on SSN that extra tickets are going to be made avaliable from somewhere and that the english FA are top of the list and therefore have first refusal for them, didnt catch which matches they are for though.
They'll be the "Get Out Of Jail Free" tickets then

anyone got anytips about finding accommodation! starting to look ridiculously expensive at the mo, idont mind slumming it

fosseboy83 said:
anyone got anytips about finding accommodation! starting to look ridiculously expensive at the mo, idont mind slumming it
get a tent and find a field. You have left it far to late matey or try the youth hostels they are everywhere in germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669