who's staying to the bitter end on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show your appreciation of the hard work and sparkling football we've witnessed this Season.......after all they are doing a lap of honour afterwards.

Personally I'm off to the ferkin Gateway pronto or I might get banned for next year... showing my appreciation

No thanks.

I reckon all the fans should do a lap of honour after the match to the players applause.

Anyone who remains at the final whistle to applaud the spineless evil that have collectively represented our club this season should be shot.

In the head.

At point blank range.

I intend to turn my back and just walk out

Pointless, 'cos all the jesters hat brigade and loony Not-Rights will be cheering them round the pitch and chanting Huuuume etc. etc.

The more that stay and cheer on the better.

That way, the sooner I'm in my car and out of Freemen's Common.

So is it entirely all of the player's fault that Kelly had no idea on how to keep them fit, motivate them or put together a game plan? Have Kisnorbo, McAuley, Logan and Henderson been sh*te all season? Have the kids Porter and Mattock not deserved a round of applause? Should we hold up placards for who gets to do the lap of honour?
We can start with Mandy and Wortho. I have already made the 'Feck off Hughes and Maybury' card.

I will if we beat Wolves, granted our season has been a failure, but a win vs Wolves (two in a season) which knocks them out of the play offs is a great great personal victory for myself, i pray we beat them, please Nige !

I shall stay and pass my aplause to Nissa and Tiatto to say farewell to them and to thank them for all that they have done during their time at this great club, not just this season. I would also like to show my appreciation to GM and PK and PH for their hard work, and to NW for getting us out of the shite. The rest can go feck themselves.

I will if we beat Wolves, granted our season has been a failure, but a win vs Wolves (two in a season) which knocks them out of the play offs is a great great personal victory for myself, i pray we beat them, please Nige !
Not necessarily if other results were to go our way. :icon_wink :icon_roll

Its being billed as the players showing their appreciation to the fans so I suggest we all remain in our seats in silence and see what they have to say.

Its being billed as the players showing their appreciation to the fans so I suggest we all remain in our seats in silence and see what they have to say.

or turn our backs........

like the Juve fans did at Anfield

i will be back in the 1884 whilst they are parading

I will be sprinting back to my car to get home

Correction: I will be walking swiftly back to my car to get home

Oh, alright, I will be shuffling along like an old man, wheezing and coughing as I go

Last edited:
I can't even be bothered to go to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572