Whos to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it all began with the sacking of Bert Johnson

With the exception of Milan Mandaric, every useless fcuker who has been employed by LCFC since we got relegated back to the Championship is to blame.

With the exception of Milan Mandaric, every useless fcuker who has been employed by LCFC since we got relegated back to the Championship is to blame.

Sorry why excuse him, he played his part in delaying the takeover & hence lack of transfers in Jan as several have said earlier in this thread

I don't see the point in blaming anyone. Whoevers fault it is, the damage is done.

What's more important is how we deal with it from here on in.

View attachment 1550

Well the club thinks it's the fans :icon_roll

I have just received this in an e-mail, despite the fact I have a season ticket and haven't missed a home match this season they still expect me to book more tickets online.

Last edited:
View attachment 1550

Well the club thinks it's the fans :icon_roll

I have just received this in an e-mail, despite the fact I have a season ticket and haven't missed a home match this season they still expect me to book more tickets online.

No they don't. They just want the maximum chance of a home win, and that means getting behind the team, no matter how bad they have been, or how nervous they look, or how many mistakes they make. Just for now, forget performance, the rest of the season, who's the favourite, who's supposed to get the bird. We need points, and cheering for the team is more likely to be of help than booing them. Might make **** all difference, but can't hurt.

We can talk and bitch and moan in the summer, right now we we're in danger of creating a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Sorry why excuse him, he played his part in delaying the takeover & hence lack of transfers in Jan as several have said earlier in this thread

You know...people keep going on about losing the chance to bring in transfers in January.........

tbh I'm glad Rob Kelly never had the blinkin chance to waste any of MMs money! He would've bought in another winger ffs.....

Last edited:
No they don't. They just want the maximum chance of a home win, and that means getting behind the team, no matter how bad they have been, or how nervous they look, or how many mistakes they make. Just for now, forget performance, the rest of the season, who's the favourite, who's supposed to get the bird. We need points, and cheering for the team is more likely to be of help than booing them. Might make **** all difference, but can't hurt.

We can talk and bitch and moan in the summer, right now we we're in danger of creating a self-fulfilling prophesy.
:038: :038: :038:
Jari, those shorts of yours are packing a punch tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669