Why Topps Tiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one would rather have Topps Tiles rather than an internet gaming site that seem to sponsor almost every Prem club - now that is tacky.

Sites that have a very high likelihood of folding in the not to distant future and the clubs being left with little or no money.

I really don't see how it affects the image of the club anymore than the advertising boards in the ground, or the sponsor of the halftime board or matchball sponsor, none of which we even remember let alone moan about

well the kit would be adidas or nike and sponsored by Three mobile or vodaphone

Ind Coope?

who gives a fcuk what's on our shirts as longa s they pay the big bucks... **** me, if the Myra Hindley appreciation society paid us the most i'd say go with that..... :)

who gives a fcuk what's on our shirts as longa s they pay the big bucks... **** me, if the Myra Hindley appreciation society paid us the most i'd say go with that..... :)

No but I know what you mean. ;)

fred west patios ltd. that would be top bollocks

so wat if we r sponcered by topps tilers u anit no true leicester city fan i go home nd away all the games nd no sponcer well stop me goin down u dont like it thn go support chelsea

I have pm'd the poster above asking him to resubmit his post in plain English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00