Why Topps Tiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boc would your PM not be a direct interpretation of the other guys posts :102: i wouldnt worry about scaring off a newbie who talks in text speak i would be a bit more concerned about pissing off the regulars by deleting what amounts to nothing more than banter :102:

Boc would your PM not be a direct interpretation of the other guys posts :102: i wouldnt worry about scaring off a newbie who talks in text speak i would be a bit more concerned about pissing off the regulars by deleting what amounts to nothing more than banter :102:

:038::038::038::038:

from one pissed of poster

Banter is some thing that takes place between equals - it is not a desciprion of what happened in this case.

Not sure what you are asking in your first sentence. My PM to the poster asked him to resubmit his message in plain English.

I am a bit surprised that you are not concerned about scaring off a newbie who might have some thing to offer in the future.

Banter is some thing that takes place between equals - it is not a desciprion of what happened in this case.

Not sure what you are asking in your first sentence. My PM to the poster asked him to resubmit his message in plain English.

I am a bit surprised that you are not concerned about scaring off a newbie who might have some thing to offer in the future.

how many post once or twice then feck off never to be heard of again? I feel VERY strongly about this TBH....

Judging by his prose i would think i would survive without his pearls of wisdom.

how many post once or twice then feck off never to be heard of again? I feel VERY strongly about this TBH....

How many of the ones that feck off do so because of the reaction they get from established posters? I feel VERY strongly about it too.

Contributors to RB need to decide whether they wish to belong to a closed community. I don't think I need to expand on that.

Judging by his prose i would think i would survive without his pearls of wisdom.

:icon_lol: You could be right on that one - but he won't always be like that. If he had written the same thing in plain English, it would certainly have been better accepted.

How many of the ones that feck off do so because of the reaction they get from established posters? I feel VERY strongly about it too.

Contributors to RB need to decide whether they wish to belong to a closed community. I don't think I need to expand on that.

Must be very thin skinned then thats all I can say. There have been lots of new people join up who have stayed and now post regular

What about AZ then, he has fecked off, and Mad Dog as well........

Must be very thin skinned then thats all I can say. There have been lots of new people join up who have stayed and now post regular

Are you not being thin skinned about having your posts deleted though?

It gets more like scool everyday with us pupils being told off by the Teachers.There is a danger that Regular Posters will be scared to post anything that maybe deemed offensive so we may miss out on some genuinely funny posts.In short I think people take this place way too seriously.The place lacks any atmosphere and the Spirit that was once on here seems to be evaporating.
However I do understand Boc's reasoning just don't think it was apt for this Poster.....feck I'm taking the place too seriously now.I'm off down the Pub...

Last edited:

Who is Mad Dog ?:icon_conf

Are you not being thin skinned about having your posts deleted though?

No not at all. A lot of people have posts deleted and never say anything. All I am asking is for a polite PM from the mod who deletes to explain why the action was taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00