Will Kermorgant be a city player for the new season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahey

he might surprise us all and be out talisman next year will golden boot award for 28 goals firing us to the prem? who knows? :102::icon_bigg

city-faithful

Re: Will Kermagant be a city player for the new season?

We'd probably have to sign him to find out. However, Yann Kermorgant will be a city player next year, if only in contract, and will probably not score 28 goals for us.

SJN-Fox

He might just be the replacement for Steve Howard. However, I suspect the fans will boo him at every opportunity for missing the penalty. (The same as they do Waghorn for missing his).

:102:

gregs_y2k

he might surprise us all and be out talisman next year will golden boot award for 28 goals firing us to the prem? who knows? :102::icon_bigg

It's doubtful seeing as he hardly set the world alight when out on loan this season. 2 goals in 18 appearances isn't particularly great. Not sure whether those appearances were starts or from the bench though.

drummindefender

I was willing to give you a chance Fahey. But now you've gone and spelt his name wrong you can nob off

drummindefender

I think Yann could do a job (surprise!) but I doubt he will ever play for us again.

Profondo Rosso

Think Kermorgant always looked a more technical player who will play a lot better under SGE's more attacking style which gives players more freedom than under NP's organised, defensive style, as has been the case with Gallagher, Wellens and King.

However, whether he will be good enough to get into the first team remains to be seen, but I certainly hope SGE gives him a decent chance in pre-season and decides on merit whether or not he considers him good enough than just sells him because of a two second incident in the past.

Last edited:

Steven

I don't think Iv ever heard of anyone booing Waghorn over the missed penalty? Where did you get that from?

Irony? :102:

Steven

I was willing to give you a chance Fahey. But now you've gone and spelt his name wrong you can nob off

In all seriousness there is nothing worse than a so called fan being unable to spell the names of players correctly. :icon_roll Copy and paste works well. :icon_roll

Macky

Gruntled Member
Nothing?

I caught my foreskin in my zip on more than one occasion.

*shudder*
I did that once when I was pissed. Ruined a good pair of Levis, and me cock. I've always bought button fly jeans since then

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I caught my foreskin in my zip on more than one occasion.

To zip one's dick once, Mr Mawsley, may be regarded as a misfortune; to do it twice looks like carelessness.

Matt_B

I've done it plenty as well. When you are operating with that much flesh it is easy to catch.

Also the worst part isn't when you catch it, it's the point that it's snagged, and you know you need to tug the zip back down, and you know the worst pain is yet to come.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I've done it plenty as well. When you are operating with that much flesh it is easy to catch.

Also the worst part isn't when you catch it, it's the point that it's snagged, and you know you need to tug the zip back down, and you know the worst pain is yet to come.
Tape it to your leg. That's what I do.

Ike O'Noclassed

I just about remember (apart from the penalty miss) a lot of lumbering approach play in slo-mo, which never amounted to very much - is that what is meant by technical? If he's still here he'll come into his own in the meaningless end-of-season games, when we've wrapped up the League title sometime in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669