Will Leicester Get Promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game in hand when playing like ****s is simply a delayed defeat.

We will not get a win at Cardiff, and If we do need a result at Florist then we truly are ****ed, we just don't win there in the league.

Hooray for positivity!

This division is so f*cked up it's entirely possible that we will go to Cardiff and get a win. We could soar back into contention before the season's or we could spiral in flames. Nobody knows do they? If we have to go to Forest and win we could because historical results are essentially bollocks.

We have a squad capable of doing it, even if they aren't showing it at the moment. Christ, there's still a long way to go.

Hooray for positivity!

This division is so f*cked up it's entirely possible that we will go to Cardiff and get a win. We could soar back into contention before the season's or we could spiral in flames. Nobody knows do they? If we have to go to Forest and win we could because historical results are essentially bollocks.

We have a squad capable of doing it, even if they aren't showing it at the moment. Christ, there's still a long way to go.

I base my attitude on performances and results, why would I be positive at this moment in time?

Have you seen many of the recent games?

I'm with you Lako. We are so horribly out of form and momentum that i can't see where the next win is coming from. We need to change something radical or we will drift out of the play off positions with nothing more than a murmor.

We need to come up against a genuinely good team. We're so used to playing shit at this point that we play shit even when we aren't shit. It tends to be coming up against teams that have had a good run of form that we suddenly improve.

We need to come up against a genuinely good team. We're so used to playing shit at this point that we play shit even when we aren't shit. It tends to be coming up against teams that have had a good run of form that we suddenly improve.

If they cannot beat shit teams they will never win promotion out of the division.

This is the piss poorest Championship in years and is there for the taking, unfortunately our team isn't set-up to do battle with these shite teams but also isn't quite good enough to unlock them on a regular basis.

You won't get many better chances in this league than this season, the relegated sides have been beyond shite and as a result we are higher in the table.

Won't happen often.

If they cannot beat shit teams they will never win promotion out of the division.

This is the piss poorest Championship in years and is there for the taking, unfortunately our team isn't set-up to do battle with these shite teams but also isn't quite good enough to unlock them on a regular basis.

You won't get many better chances in this league than this season, the relegated sides have been beyond shite and as a result we are higher in the table.

Won't happen often.

I've read this from several posters and want to know wtf it is based on?
Surely the fact that on the day any team can beat another makes it a very competitve, not piss poor, league?

I base my attitude on performances and results, why would I be positive at this moment in time?

Have you seen many of the recent games?

I can't remember you being positive and happy when we went on our two winning runs...

Surely the fact that on the day any team can beat another makes it a very competitve, not piss poor, league?

I'm more confused how we apparently can't beat shit teams, but in a division of shit teams we've beaten enough to be up near the top.

we need to rediscover the winning formula again but on this occassion at the perfect time (imo id still get a physical midfielder, maybe a winger on loan and definately recall Schlupp

I can't remember you being positive and happy when we went on our two winning runs...

I didn't realise we met at the time.

I was ****ing delighted, as I would be if we got promoted this season, why does that mean I can't be totally displeased when we play like fecking arseholes at the business end of the season and potentially look like making those winning runs totally wasted?

The fact is we are in decline now, it is happening in front of your very eyes, and yet you seems thoroughly accepting of it. When will the alarm bells go off Willlow? It's very easy to not put your neck on the line and say things like 'oh but we are in the play-offs it's fine' look at the form, look at the overall picture, we are as close to dropping out of the play off spots as we ever have been.

Regardless of what happens we have a thoroughly inconsistent team, which flatters to deceive all to often.

You slated me when I said Nigel had instilled a losing attitude amongst the team after the Huddersfield **** up, then I said the same after the P'boro shambles but you all said it's fine, we will pick up and have a run, so far I am being proved correct, which being a realist I expected no different.

The sun only has 4.5billion years left before it is no more.

There's no better time to panic about it than now.

It might be competitive, but the quality of football is absolute gash

does it make that much difference who we play? ,we cant count on a win with any of them.just lost all confidence at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669