Will Leicester Get Promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of this promotion stuff, I wonder what's happening with the Stadium. We really ought to buy it outright now we have money.

Re: Will Leicester Get Promotion

...it would seem difficult now to avoid either automatic promotion or a place in the play-offs.

I'm glad I only said "difficult" and not "impossible"!

It's now changed into a situation where we have to quickly and decisively halt our slide; our current form will see us finishing well outside even the play-off places. And, I'm sorry to say, that I don't see anything in our play that suggests that we will stop the run of abysmal performances. Our season will end in Nottingham - and I don't mean at a play-off semi second leg.

Last edited:

I'm glad I only said "difficult" and not "impossible"!

It's now changed into a situation where we have to quickly and decisively halt our slide; our current form will see us finishing well outside even the play-off places. And, I'm sorry to say, that I don't see anything in our play that suggests that we will stop the run of abysmal performances. Our season will end in Nottingham - and I don't mean at a play-off semi second leg.

If we carry on as we are, it will be over before then, and the trip to the City Ground will simply be an opportunity for them to laugh at how we have completely fecked up the whole season

If we carry on as we are, it will be over before then, and the trip to the City Ground will simply be an opportunity for them to laugh at how we have completely fecked up the whole season

Our season will end in... = Our last game will be in...

NOT
Our season will end in... = Our chances of promotion will disappear at...

I agree that the F!"£$t game will be meaningless (for us, at least)

Chill out! 5 points behind Watford if we can win our game in hand and 7 clear of Florist.

If nothing else at least Cardiff aren't going to be Champions :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69