Williams has signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dion Dublin's brother used to work at Leicester College, it's a shame he's left I would have got some inside info then.

Babylon said:
TIM DAVIS = BUM BANDIT

That equation is actually true! If you take the numerical value of each letter and multiply the together then the answer is 32503680 for TIMDAVIES and BUMBANDIT.

Babylon, I presume you knew this. Excellent research mate, gold star.

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
TIM DAVIS = BUM BANDIT

That equation is actually true! If you take the numerical value of each letter and multiply the together then the answer is 32503680 for TIMDAVIES and BUMBANDIT.

Of course i knew this thats why i said it... i wasn't saying he is a turd burglar or anything. :wink:

Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
TIM DAVIS = BUM BANDIT

Of course i knew this thats why i said it... i wasn't saying he is a turd burglar or anything. :wink:

It's also true that MICKY ADAMS = TOP BANANA

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
TIM DAVIS = BUM BANDIT

It's also true that MICKY ADAMS = TOP BANANA

and NOTTINGHAM FOREST = LEICESTER FEEDER CLUB!

Speaking of forest i think i have made a good impression with these forest fans, i've been doing a 'marlon' on em. I cunningly disguised my self under the name of 'dadylon'

http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/list/s202.php?f=298&sid=202

I'm Bo_Dox and Malf is Talf.

Malf said:
Dion Dublin's brother used to work at Leicester College, it's a shame he's left I would have got some inside info then.

he's a drummer in a local band called stonepark

lazzer said:
Malf said:

he's a drummer in a local band called stonepark

Is he? I've seen him on tv a couple of times, but I was told today he used to work here. Is his name Eddy or something like that?

His first name is timestoois

Malf said:
I have just had to pinch a loaf, horrid

What does that mean?

Why did the baker have brown hands?

Because he kneaded a poo?

No, because he pinched a loaf.

Williams will cost us 3-5 million apparently. :roll:

Steven said:

The tribunal will get this down to about £2M though won't it? Can we afford that? I seriously doubt it.

Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:

The tribunal will get this down to about £2M though won't it? Can we afford that? I seriously doubt it.

Joe what will happen is Forest will be silly and ask for £3 million because they are bitter about what's happened. We will offer £250-500,000 and then the tribunal panel will look at Williams as a player and our finances and make a decision, I would imagine Williams will go for £400,000 and perhaps a 25% sell on clause.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:

Joe what will happen is Forest will be silly and ask for £3 million because they are bitter about what's happened. We will offer £250-500,000 and then the tribunal panel will look at Williams as a player and our finances and make a decision, I would imagine Williams will go for £400,000 and perhaps a 25% sell on clause.

Why would Santa be interested? Is Williams a good deliverer?

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:

Well he's a set piece king so I imagine he is great at delivering

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Steven said:

Well he's a set piece king so I imagine he is great at delivering

17 days til Williams signs. I've made an advent calender type of thing. I get a chocolate every day.

Shall we have a thread on what the fee will be set at?? Everyone can have a guess and the winner gets.......... er fcuk all??

I would start a new thread or a poll but I aint a clue about how to do that so here goes.

Im going for £400k

Any others??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472