Williams has signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

I quote from e-mail received from my source at the club

'Gareth Williams is under contract with Forest until the end of the month from 1st July he has verbally agreed to join us as he is under 23 a fee has to be agreed at present it looks as though this will go to Tribunal as forest are asking £3 million way above our valuation'

He's only 'verbally' agreed .... :(

lazzer

Nottingham Fox said:

'Gareth Williams is under contract with Forest until the end of the month from 1st July he has verbally agreed to join us as he is under 23 a fee has to be agreed at present it looks as though this will go to Tribunal as forest are asking £3 million way above our valuation'

thanks for clearing that up

Malf

Nottingham Fox said:

Adams wouldn't have told the world that he was signing for us unless he had signed something. A verbal agreement means bollocks all, i'm sure Adams will have read the reports about what's been said and i'm sure he's been on the blower to Williams it will all be sorted. He's on his way, A46 and all that beef. In you get Gaz

beaumontfox

verbal doesn't surprise me.....he can't officially sign anything til he is out of contract and according to Trees on other sites they have until June 15th to try and come up with a contract offer Williams approves of.

Malf

Nottingham Fox said:
I'm only passing on info I received.

It has come from a good source in my eyes.

I don't think Tim Davies would lie to me.
I didn't say you were lying, I just find it odd that we would publically say we have signed him if we haven't yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3